How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

WVU

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, think easy does it is well aware of what a scumbag he is.

I agree. Just like KK knew. I think some people just get a sick sense of pleasure or find it funny to try to convince people they are that oblivious and get them frustrated.

Or maybe by portraying themselves as dumb, people will be less likely to think it was a major contrived scam from the get go.

I agree. Just like KK knew. I think some people just get a sick sense of pleasure or find it funny to try to convince people they are that oblivious and get them frustrated.

Or maybe by portraying themselves as dumb, people will be less likely to think it was a major contrived scam from the get go.

KK was full of it. Easy Does It was clearly clueless. He was going to triple his money first. Stiffs view these things as loans they can pay back whenever they want. They probably even have good intentions to pay but they are always behind.

But KK had paid me back a few times in the past. Even this last time he borrowed $500 and swore he wanted to pay back $600. He paid back $400. So he got bang for his buck in production value but in actuality he got away with $100.

As far as frustrated. I've been in too many actual stressful deals to let a few bucks fire me up.

I think easy really doesn’t think he did anything wrong. He’s just that dumb

But KK had paid me back a few times in the past. Even this last time he borrowed $500 and swore he wanted to pay back $600. He paid back $400. So he got bang for his buck in production value but in actuality he got away with $100.

As far as frustrated. I've been in too many actual stressful deals to let a few bucks fire me up.

Well I hope you guys are right. Maybe I’ve just become too cynical, but to me those reads are like a psychopath playing with his victim responses.

And that’s the part that would bother me more than the original stiff.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

That KK shit was weird as fukk, I was banned but I was reading the soap opera.

My thinking is guy got ultra annoyed after paying the $400... not at DS but at the other people here jabbing, especially nothingbutwinners... My guess is if people wouldnt have meddled as much especially after he paid over 50%, DS would have been paid full.

Sometimes people dont realize their reactions are not compatible with the outcome they wish for. PERIOD.

Take that as you want. Sorry it happened to DS cause he clearly is not one of the most wealthy here but he is one of the most benevolent.

I wish I could reach to Kolzig to pay the last sum but I'm afraid (AS FAR AS I KNOW, NOT SURE) guy lost his marbles gambling and started drinking again.. 

That KK shit was weird as fukk, I was banned but I was reading the soap opera.

My thinking is guy got ultra annoyed after paying the $400... not at DS but at the other people here jabbing, especially nothingbutwinners... My guess is if people wouldnt have meddled as much especially after he paid over 50%, DS would have been paid full.

Sometimes people dont realize their reactions are not compatible with the outcome they wish for. PERIOD.

Take that as you want. Sorry it happened to DS cause he clearly is not one of the most wealthy here but he is one of the most benevolent.

I wish I could reach to Kolzig to pay the last sum but I'm afraid (AS FAR AS I KNOW, NOT SURE) guy lost his marbles gambling and started drinking again..

Pretty sure he is posting at SBR.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Muncher you were nearly ready to let Kolzig blow you for a few bucks or free play. You were cockteasing him. Could have been part of his psychological downfall.

yeah but to be fair I cocktease everybody

Loans are one thing, outside of a couple people I never expect to get those paid back.  But, I though I was just doing a guy a favor to trade some funds.  Seemed like he knew a lot about trading BTC so was not expecting to be dealing with a degenerate gambler. 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Coinmuncher did kolzig offer you a challenge for that post?

Not really, my opinion 100% no desire to troll

I mean, look at me, most didnt want me back, some still dont... did you ask me to pay Brick to come back? NO

I came back and felt the need to fix it... just saying some people need a 2nd chance and yeah maybe 75% of people who fuck up will keep fuckin up but is it so hard to believe that one can get the shit together and get a new job and fix things? and why threaten somebody like NBW did, (JUST TO PLAY TOUGH cause he did nothing EVER) when you attract more flies with honey... than, well; you know, insults and threats.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Loans are one thing, outside of a couple people I never expect to get those paid back.  But, I though I was just doing a guy a favor to trade some funds.  Seemed like he knew a lot about trading BTC so was not expecting to be dealing with a degenerate gambler. 

yeah the best part is when he switched from appearing smart to appearing retarded after he got the money, he obviously planned to play dumb if you ever exposed him... 

nice strategy, play retard...  :gun

yeah the best part is when he switched from appearing smart to appearing retarded after he got the money, he obviously planned to play dumb if you ever exposed him... 

nice strategy, play retard...  :gun

the whole suggesting an escrow was a nice touch, since the risk was 100% on my end, that was obviously a ploy.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

the whole suggesting an escrow was a nice touch, since the risk was 100% on my end, that was obviously a ploy.

obviously, to try and get you to trust him

he obv sized you up before hand, your posting style kinda gives the idea you might not care about money and material shit all that much... he prob planned on you saying no to the escrow...

I wonder what he would have said if you agreed to the escrow tho... what plan b he had