How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

WVU

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That KK shit was weird as fukk, I was banned but I was reading the soap opera.

My thinking is guy got ultra annoyed after paying the $400... not at DS but at the other people here jabbing, especially nothingbutwinners... My guess is if people wouldnt have meddled as much especially after he paid over 50%, DS would have been paid full.

Sometimes people dont realize their reactions are not compatible with the outcome they wish for. PERIOD.

Take that as you want. Sorry it happened to DS cause he clearly is not one of the most wealthy here but he is one of the most benevolent.

I wish I could reach to Kolzig to pay the last sum but I'm afraid (AS FAR AS I KNOW, NOT SURE) guy lost his marbles gambling and started drinking again..

Going to disagree with you here, I’d wager that DS probably is one of the wealthier guys here.

Agree that he’s one of the most giving, definitely seems like a good dude.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Going to disagree with you here, I’d wager that DS probably is one of the wealthier guys here.

Agree that he’s one of the most giving, definitely seems like a good dude.

All good man, is just he doesnt act like it, non pretentious so thats my read... obv throwing darts

Others here are the same way, I mean I wouldn't know Joey or Rito are loaded except Joey's "poverty" meals kinda telling lol and well, rito has posted pics of his offshore balances...

I know everybody here is a small tight knit group and nobody likes seeing nobody getting fukked. But much less someone like DS.

DS definitely paid.

I wish I did what he did with owning a bunch of properties. Best way to accumulate wealth.

Exact way my dad made his money -unfortunately he’s of the mind set his children need to make their own money. So no help to me getting into it and the barrier of entry is simply too high here even for someone like me who does alight for himself.

DS definitely paid.

I wish I did what he did with owning a bunch of properties. Best way to accumulate wealth.

Exact way my dad made his money -unfortunately he’s of the mind set his children need to make their own money. So no help to me getting into it and the barrier of entry is simply too high here even for someone like me who does alight for himself.

I got lucky and had some cash stashed when the bottom completely fell out and had some really good cash flows coming in working as consultant for banks on asset disposition.

If I was starting now it would be really tough to make much of a living at all.

That's all timing IMO. And I think the time is past. Given the current prices.

100% timing. I'm buying very little now. Built a few last year on some lots I bought for almost nothing. The "good deals" are so few and far between. Only thing I bought recently was guy that needed money yesterday so reached out to me looking for cash deal. It was an ok price and will cash flow ok but nothing like the stuff I got back when market was in dump.

100% timing. I'm buying very little now. Built a few last year on some lots I bought for almost nothing. The "good deals" are so few and far between. Only thing I bought recently was guy that needed money yesterday so reached out to me looking for cash deal. It was an ok price and will cash flow ok but nothing like the stuff I got back when market was in dump.

What a good ROI in your neck of the woods

Absolutely sucks here but the appreciation is 10-12% a year

If rates go up like they look they are could see a lot of people here scrambling to make payments as the younger generation don’t mind debt

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Balcy went to the bathroom at Peet’s. Guy asked to blow him. He accepted. The end.

didnt know this story, I must have been banned when this happened!!!  :flag