How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

WVU

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+190 too good to pass up. I'm going to pull the trigger. Washington has already come back from being down 2-0 earlier in the playoffs winning 2 straight on the road. No doubt they will win both games at home and pull 1 out in Vegas.

You got me. Perfect after the fact troll job. I really thought you were gonna repay. well played

+190 too good to pass up. I'm going to pull the trigger. Washington has already come back from being down 2-0 earlier in the playoffs winning 2 straight on the road. No doubt they will win both games at home and pull 1 out in Vegas.

It's +220 here, crazy.

…...the caps are loaded.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

At what point does the site take action and give this guy a date to pay or he's banned?

I get that he needed to be given a chance to pay these guys, but now he's just rubbing it in and that's a blight on the forum.

+1

At what point does the site take action and give this guy a date to pay or he's banned?

I get that he needed to be given a chance to pay these guys, but now he's just rubbing it in and that's a blight on the forum.

After you beat me in a 15 minute game of chess? I’m bored.

Identity you remind me a lot of mofome

Power posting all day without saying anything

Integrity. 

And....I've had extensive posting convos with a lot of people here. Perhaps you have missed those. Got a +1 on my comment above. 

Yes, a lot of stuff is also very innocuous and light but I can say the same for many other posts/posters as well. 

As far as mofo, we used to be very tight. I followed his pattern of keeping things active and such.