How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

WVU

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I care, what am I supposed to do about it though.

of course... i was just goofing around

in reality it's nice to be the one stiffed because that means you're not the scumbag or the one that has to beg for money

that's why i've never sent any debt to collections or hounded anyone for money, if they don't care enough to pay me then i'm better off never spending another second on them

He got me for $250. Has been pm'ing me multiple times for a while. He asked for $500 and I told him would send 250. Of course his "paypal" had issues and he basically begged me to send the other $250 before he sent his part. Still has been telling me it's coming. This was like a week ago.

He sent me about 20 PMs. I agreed to do it if he would send first. He said i had to send first. Given that no one would vouch for him I would not do it but he didn't stop PMing ala po69.

Stay golden already pulled this scam.

i figured he would do a paypal transaction and then reverse it/cancel it (aka pulling a landers)

He got me for $250. Has been pm'ing me multiple times for a while. He asked for $500 and I told him would send 250. Of course his "paypal" had issues and he basically begged me to send the other $250 before he sent his part. Still has been telling me it's coming. This was like a week ago.

Would've been great if you guys had told us that he was begging via PM.

Did you talk with him on the forums prior? What was the benefit to doing business with him besides doing someone a favor?