How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

WVU

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you talk with him on the forums prior? What was the benefit to doing business with him besides doing someone a favor?

Nothing really. Had some excess BTC to get rid of and figured would help the guy out.

When he was asking for more before sending he told me Ted Sheckler would vouch for him.

He got me for $250. Has been pm'ing me multiple times for a while. He asked for $500 and I told him would send 250. Of course his "paypal" had issues and he basically begged me to send the other $250 before he sent his part. Still has been telling me it's coming. This was like a week ago.

He’s begging you for money, yet you have to send first? Fuck that.

He sent me about 20 PMs. I agreed to do it if he would send first. He said i had to send first. Given that no one would vouch for him I would not do it but he didn't stop PMing ala po69.

Stay golden already pulled this scam.

Pos69 is the worst with the PMs. Guy sent me half a dozen about my stupid entry in that $100 13 run contest

I would feel like a piece of shit for even asking for a loan from a stranger.  And I'd kill myself before ever taking from someone else.  

Pieces of shit gonna piece of shit. 

that's how i feel about homeless people begging for money

if you don't have a single friend or family member willing to help you out, then there is a 99%+ chance that you aren't worth helping