How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

WVU

that's how i feel about homeless people begging for money

if you don't have a single friend or family member willing to help you out, then there is a 99%+ chance that you aren't worth helping

Absolutely.  You scammed all of those close to you so you have to beg from strangers.  I won't ever give a dime to the piece of shit on the corner.

We live in a giving society that loves second chances.  Anyone can get back on their feet if they want to.  The people on the corner aren't worth helping.  No matter how pathetic they want to present themselves. 

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's how i feel about homeless people begging for money

if you don't have a single friend or family member willing to help you out, then there is a 99%+ chance that you aren't worth helping

that is pretty interesting - i bet i've gave out $5000 to homeless in the last 10 years easy. $100 at a time, many many times

but I am starting to come around and see it this way, I think my days of giving are over

that is pretty interesting - i bet i've gave out $5000 to homeless in the last 10 years easy. $100 at a time, many many times

but I am starting to come around and see it this way, I think my days of giving are over

it's sad but i quit delivering food and doing tax returns for the same reasons... anyone that isn't able to work can pretty easily get disability, it's not a great life but someone can have adequate food/clothing/shelter off of disability or a low-paying job, which is more than you can say for most countries

Huge movement here in the OC to put out bags of can goods today for the mail carriers to pick up to feed hungry families...

I didn’t give shit because I think it was going to the homeless here who are just lowlife junkies

If I knew for sure it was going to a struggling family I would have unloaded my cupboards but I ain’t feeding the homeless

Huge movement here in the OC to put out bags of can goods today for the mail carriers to pick up to feed hungry families...

I didn’t give shit because I think it was going to the homeless here who are just lowlife junkies

If I knew for sure it was going to a struggling family I would have unloaded my cupboards but I ain’t feeding the homeless

This. 

Last time I donated heavily was when my bro volunteered for a Food Bank and since he was personally delivering shit to needy families, I'd help out. 

But as far as donating for the sake of donating as others have, it's always good to be on the donating side since it means something is going right for you in life where you're in a position to give without hurting yourself. That's always worth remembering. 

it's sad but i quit delivering food and doing tax returns for the same reasons... anyone that isn't able to work can pretty easily get disability, it's not a great life but someone can have adequate food/clothing/shelter off of disability or a low-paying job, which is more than you can say for most countries

Not here. My Ex has lifetime disablilty but it’s only like $900 a month. Virtually impossible to have both somewhere to live and food on that.

Not here. My Ex has lifetime disablilty but it’s only like $900 a month. Virtually impossible to have both somewhere to live and food on that.

you're right, my mistake, should've specified that around HERE you can live on 900/month, definitely not in cali

can easily rent here (with rent assistance) for 300-400/month, and if you're getting food stamps, that's 500/month for utilities/cell phone/transportation/etc

any seniors or disabled here also get bus (or disabled van if you can't use the bus) transportation

There are a select few who have no family.  And are down are their luck.  Those are the ones I feel sorry for.  But how do you know which ones on the corner are the select few?  

Too many good actors out there.  Again, I'd kill myself before I had to beg for a double cheeseburger from McDonalds from a complete stranger. 

you're right, my mistake, should've specified that around HERE you can live on 900/month, definitely not in cali

can easily rent here (with rent assistance) for 300-400/month, and if you're getting food stamps, that's 500/month for utilities/cell phone/transportation/etc

any seniors or disabled here also get bus (or disabled van if you can't use the bus) transportation

They discount transportation but it’s not free. Last she told me she only got $20 a month in food stamps bc her disablilty amount is “so high “

So around this area being on disablilty or unemployed means you’re homeless or starving if you can’t get other help

She has no family she can live with?

Her family is scum. Live in a fancy $3m house and travel the world yet claim they can’t afford to help other than a little money here and there. . Really shitty situation.

I considered shaming them on social media as they are active there but didn’t want to stoop to that level.

Her family is scum. Live in a fancy $3m house and travel the world yet claim they can’t afford to help other than a little money here and there. . Really shitty situation.

I considered shaming them on social media as they are active there but didn’t want to stoop to that level.

can she move to nevada or somewhere cheaper to live?  federal ssi/disability is the same whether you live in an expensive area or a cheap area

can she move to nevada or somewhere cheaper to live? federal ssi/disability is the same whether you live in an expensive area or a cheap area

The problem is she isn’t really capable of living on her own. Her mom is still trying to help her and figure something out. Like I said, horrible situation. The severely mentally ill really have it rough.

can she move to nevada or somewhere cheaper to live?  federal ssi/disability is the same whether you live in an expensive area or a cheap area

third world country is probably best move.

my buddy lives in Colombia on his $900 a month disability.  has a way better qualify of life on that than could get most anywhere in usa

The problem is she isn’t really capable of living on her own. Her mom is still trying to help her and figure something out. Like I said, horrible situation. The severely mentally ill really have it rough.

was the mental illness prevalent while you were together, or did the breakup really set her into a downward spiral?