How did Easy Does It steal from Rito?

WVU

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends and family hate me for this and I’m sure to get some online friends to agree with them but I can’t help it it’s who I am....I think outside of the box.

These stiff jobs are making Downer look like everyone’s favorite victim.....what if it’s Downers intention to be pulling a scam along with the other two posters/ghost?

Downer is sly in saying he takes action and saying he’s guilable (sp) so these little $500 here and $500 there might be a big Head Fake/Skaters Reverse scam to book Mega action from the Juice Free Non heterosexual humans and others...

He is a Jew and I smell gutilfa fish....

I had a Jewish roomate for a semester at college....i think he would take it as a physical act of aggression if someone asks to borrow 500

My friends and family hate me for this and I’m sure to get some online friends to agree with them but I can’t help it it’s who I am....I think outside of the box.

These stiff jobs are making Downer look like everyone’s favorite victim.....what if it’s Downers intention to be pulling a scam along with the other two posters/ghost?

Downer is sly in saying he takes action and saying he’s guilable (sp) so these little $500 here and $500 there might be a big Head Fake/Skaters Reverse scam to book Mega action from the Juice Free Non heterosexual humans and others...

Stick to burning meals for your family.

You're clueless.

And I would have got away with it if not for you meddling anti-semites

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

^^^^^ Unbelievable

Hey DownSouth, don’t think I didn’t notice you trying to poach one my borrowers. He was my stiff first!

I am suspicious about Downsouth.

I think Souther is aiming at getting a surprise voicemail!  :bulb

What happened to that thread btw?! Got nuked?