MLB ML Survivor Contest Free entry. $100 to winner Starts Tuesday 5/15

IAG

Post your picks in this thread unless otherwise directed. Anyone with minimum of 200 TGF posts may enter.

Must post one team daily to win on the money line. Cannot use same team twice or will be disqualified. If you miss a day you will be disqualified. Last one standing wins. Good luck!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post your picks in this thread unless otherwise directed. Anyone with minimum of 200 TGF posts may enter.

Must post one team daily to win on the money line. Cannot use same team twice or will be disqualified. If you miss a day you will be disqualified. Last one standing wins. Good luck!

Only problem I see is when a full slate of games are not set to be played.....what do we do then?

4 games and I’m alive but used all those 8 teams? Then what...

Only problem I see is when a full slate of games are not set to be played.....what do we do then?

4 games and I’m alive but used all those 8 teams? Then what...

I thought about that too....decided I would just say plan ahead and carefully.....

But let’s think about alternatives..

Ok. Here is the alternative...this was found on an mlb.com Contest. Gives you the opportunity to use the same team twice.

Selecting Your Team

Each day on which an MLB game is played during any Contest Period, you must select one (1) team from a list displayed on MLB.com. If you fail to select a team for any day of the applicable Contest Period on which a game is played, your streak will end. You may only select one (1) team a maximum of two (2) times during Contest Periods 1-19. Once you have selected a team twice in any Contest Period, you will not be allowed to select that team again during that Contest Period. The list of available teams may change from day to day as a result of scheduling changes, so be alert.

Team Selection Deadline

You will have until five (5) minutes prior to the start of the first MLB game being played on that day to make your team selection for that day.

Or a bye only if all your teams have been used

Just one bye if it happens again your out

That’s another option

I’m thinking that MLB.com probably thought it out pretty well in terms of fairness etc. Think I will just roll with their rules. Plus I like the idea of having to pick every day.