Free and easy Crypto contest. $100 to winner. Don’t need to be an expert! Starts Noon EST Tuesday 5/15

IAG

Must have minimum of 200 posts at TGF to enter.

Simply choose any one coin from 100 top coins listed at coinmarketcap.com.

Your coin must be in the top 100 list, as of starting time Tuesday, May 15 noon Eastern time to be eligible. A snapshot will be taken of all coin prices at that time. The person with the coin that gains the highest percentage value between then and end time of noon est May 31 will be the winner.

In the event of more than one poster having same coin, tiebreaker will be the one closest to the total market cap (per coinmarketcap) as of the end date and time. (Does not need to be under.)

For novices, If you want to do more than just throw a dart (which is probably as good of method as any) you might use coincheckup.com...you can customize tables to see 7, 14, 30 day history etc. also lots of helpful tools on Coinmarketcap.com.

Remember this is percentage increase, and no such thing as a bad guess really. A lot can happen/change in 2 weeks in crypto. ...you never know.

Good luck!

Would be cool if you could be long or short a coin.

For now I just wanted to get some non-crypto types interested in the game so I didn’t want to get too complicated, but perhaps in the future we can do something more intricate that would allow for that.

Have you seen those fantasy crypto trading sites monkey? I haven’t looked too deeply at them. I just know they exist, but I wonder if they allow you to do that. That would be cool if so.

For now I just wanted to get some non-crypto types interested in the game so I didn’t want to get too complicated, but perhaps in the future we can do something more intricate that would allow for that.

Have you seen those fantasy crypto trading sites monkey? I haven’t looked too deeply at them. I just know they exist, but I wonder if they allow you to do that. That would be cool if so.

Word. I'm not sure myself. Haven't really looked into them either.

Stop trying to run the contest that’s not yours...

Settle down Teddy. I had previously asked Dingo for his advice on some of the points of this contest. However one only needs to wait until the 15th if they choose to.

Since nobody is listing a tiebreaker on market cap, I’m going to change the tiebreaker rule. If the coin with the highest winning percentage is shared by one or more posters, a tiebreaker one or two day contest will be set up at that time between those contestants.

Settle down Teddy. I had previously asked Dingo for his advice on some of the points of this contest. However one only needs to wait until the 15th if they choose to.

Since nobody is listing a tiebreaker on market cap, I’m going to change the tiebreaker rule. If the coin with the highest winning percentage is shared by one or more posters, a tiebreaker one or two day contest will be set up at that time between those contestants.

WHat would be cool is if there were a tie and you'd get on Cam and do a live coin flip. 

Ha.