Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Crypto contest pick list. Starts 5-15. 10 am est. Easy and Free!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 17741 posts
These are the entries I have so far. Please verify for accuracy. If not yet entered, I will need your pick in this thread no later than 9:55 AM Eastern standard time tomorrow.

For those who have not joined, think about it. It’s easy. See the original thread, but basically you just pick one crypto randomly or not, out of 100, and hope yours does better than the others in the next few weeks.

Teddy...RIPPLE

Joey..STELLAR

Monitor...EOS

Fish...NULS

ZZmocash...CARDANO

ACH...BITCOIN

Mil Mike...SIA

Weinke...POE

Banger... TRON

Jake P....TRON

Machvard...ICON

GIJoe...OMISEGO

Bimmer...TETHER

Sharp Sq...NULS

Deemer...VERGE

Dingo...SUBSTRATUM

Tryx3... CRYPTONEX

Brick...DOGECOIN

August...STRATIS

AJT...SALT

TOBY...NEM

Fecal...NULS

WVU...BYTOM

Sam L...RIPPLE

GOTTABET. ..Your coin must be in the top 100 of coinmarketcap in order to be considered. This was listed in the initial rules. Please pick another coin Thank you!
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 17741 posts
Here is the link for the original contest thread. Rules are outlined here. I just wanted to consolidate the picks that are in so far in easy viewing format.

http://forum.thegamb...sday-515/page-1

Any additional entries should go in this thread, as this will be the official thread going forward.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

CoinMuncher

CoinMuncher

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 834 posts

ADA

po69

po69

Rockstar

• Members
  • 5067 posts

BYTECOIN

Wade

Wade

Captain

• Members
  • 8255 posts

ARK

My life sucks

ERBtheGREAT

ERBtheGREAT

• Members
  • 2503 posts
DASH

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

Philosopher; Never went to Harvard

• Members
  • 2051 posts

Correct. 

This ICON (ICX) seems great!

http://technewsleade...se-of-icon-icx/

"The wise man does at once what the fool does finally." -NM

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 17741 posts
WEINKE. I just realized your coin POET is not in the top 100 either. You and GOTTABET need to make a new pick soon.
SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 17741 posts
I just realized that my first crypto contest thread said cut off was noon and yesterday’s thread said 10 AM Eastern.

I would go with the later deadline, however I have to take my car in, and will not be here to take price snapshot, so I am going to extend the snapshot deadline to 3 PM est today,
Entries need to be in by 2 pm est.

28 entries....good turnout!
SP NATION

FairWarning

FairWarning

• Members
  • 5479 posts
Golem

Long live SP Nation!!!

WeinkeToWarrick

WeinkeToWarrick

• Members
  • 5189 posts
Probably not good for my POE holdings if it’s not even top 100 anymore lol.

POWR

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20463 posts

Enigma

84 2044.pngEnigma $217,427,515 $2.91 $13,817,200 74,836,171 ENG *

HinesWard86

HinesWard86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
OMG After the Chinese League of Legends team

HinesWard86

HinesWard86

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
OMG After the Chinese League of Legends team

ajt

ajt

• Members
  • 7633 posts

Looks like most coins are getting their asses kicked right now.  Winner might be whoever loses the least.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 17741 posts

Looks like most coins are getting their asses kicked right now.  Winner might be whoever loses the least.

Contest runs thru end of month. Hopefully big turn around.

SNAPSOT TAKEN....CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES.

Price snapshot at 3 PM Eastern time and will run through 3 PM Eastern time on 5-31. I will post all starting prices when I have a chance,
SP NATION

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 19041 posts

Enigma

84 2044.pngEnigma $217,427,515 $2.91 $13,817,200 74,836,171 ENG *

:laugh

how did i know yisman would take enigma

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 17741 posts
I think this contest mushe’d the market. Damn. I have not entered the official 3 PM start time numbers yet, but I have aprox figures from from 4 PM and the only coin that is a currently up is STRATIS [August) but it’s less than 1%. That may change when I enter the official numbers and of course things change rapidly in crypto ...long way to go.

I’m a little surprised that nobody picked Z cash. It is up 16% since I posted about the Gemini listing.
SP NATION

milwaukee mike

milwaukee mike

this space for rent

• JFC
  • 19041 posts

I think this contest mushe’d the market. Damn. I have not entered the official 3 PM start time numbers yet, but I have aprox figures from from 4 PM and the only coin that is a currently up is STRATIS [August) but it’s less than 1%. That may change when I enter the official numbers and of course things change rapidly in crypto ...long way to go.

I’m a little surprised that nobody picked Z cash. It is up 16% since I posted about the Gemini listing.

crypto market is like the weather in wisconsin, if you don't like it just wait 12 hours

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users