Crypto contest pick list. Starts 5-15. 10 am est. Easy and Free!

IAG

These are the entries I have so far. Please verify for accuracy. If not yet entered, I will need your pick in this thread no later than 9:55 AM Eastern standard time tomorrow.

For those who have not joined, think about it. It’s easy. See the original thread, but basically you just pick one crypto randomly or not, out of 100, and hope yours does better than the others in the next few weeks.

Teddy...RIPPLE

Joey..STELLAR

Monitor...EOS

Fish...NULS

ZZmocash...CARDANO

ACH...BITCOIN

Mil Mike...SIA

Weinke...POE

Banger... TRON

Jake P....TRON

Machvard...ICON

GIJoe...OMISEGO

Bimmer...TETHER

Sharp Sq...NULS

Deemer...VERGE

Dingo...SUBSTRATUM

Tryx3... CRYPTONEX

Brick...DOGECOIN

August...STRATIS

AJT...SALT

TOBY...NEM

Fecal...NULS

WVU...BYTOM

Sam L...RIPPLE

GOTTABET. ..Your coin must be in the top 100 of coinmarketcap in order to be considered. This was listed in the initial rules. Please pick another coin Thank you!

Here is the link for the original contest thread. Rules are outlined here. I just wanted to consolidate the picks that are in so far in easy viewing format.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/44697-free-and-easy-crypto-contest-100-to-winner-don’t-need-to-be-an-expert-starts-noon-est-tuesday-515/page-1

Any additional entries should go in this thread, as this will be the official thread going forward.

I just realized that my first crypto contest thread said cut off was noon and yesterday’s thread said 10 AM Eastern.

I would go with the later deadline, however I have to take my car in, and will not be here to take price snapshot, so I am going to extend the snapshot deadline to 3 PM est today,

Entries need to be in by 2 pm est.

28 entries....good turnout!

Looks like most coins are getting their asses kicked right now.  Winner might be whoever loses the least.

Contest runs thru end of month. Hopefully big turn around.

SNAPSOT TAKEN....CLOSED TO NEW ENTRIES.

Price snapshot at 3 PM Eastern time and will run through 3 PM Eastern time on 5-31. I will post all starting prices when I have a chance,

I think this contest mushe’d the market. Damn. I have not entered the official 3 PM start time numbers yet, but I have aprox figures from from 4 PM and the only coin that is a currently up is STRATIS [August) but it’s less than 1%. That may change when I enter the official numbers and of course things change rapidly in crypto ...long way to go.

I’m a little surprised that nobody picked Z cash. It is up 16% since I posted about the Gemini listing.

I think this contest mushe’d the market. Damn. I have not entered the official 3 PM start time numbers yet, but I have aprox figures from from 4 PM and the only coin that is a currently up is STRATIS [August) but it’s less than 1%. That may change when I enter the official numbers and of course things change rapidly in crypto ...long way to go.

I’m a little surprised that nobody picked Z cash. It is up 16% since I posted about the Gemini listing.

crypto market is like the weather in wisconsin, if you don't like it just wait 12 hours

• 2 weeks later...

Ok. Well this turned out to be a sad contest...should have started after a down week. I should have eliminated Tether from the offerings for obvious reasons, but I did not so it looks like winter is Bimmer....smart pick. My pick of Golem would have won...up 7%. Everything else is down. If you believe your coin is up, let me know. Will hold pay out for a day or two and double check ..but it wasn’t even really close.

of the no tethers how was best of the worst?

Eos followed by Bytom ...Montie and WVU. Everything else was down double digits. Some of these coins had just come off a big run up.

Nuls and BTC were third and 4th.

It’s possible that some of these moved quickly as I was putting them in but since most are down so much, I am not going to worry about that small amount of time unless somebody thinks they have a winner. I can go back and adjust buytime on portfolio ans