Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Crypto contest pick list. Starts 5-15. 10 am est. Easy and Free!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 19683 posts

I think FW picked Golem in the original thread

Did he? I know we talked about it and I threw that out there but I thought he picked something else. I’ll look.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19683 posts

I think FW picked Golem in the original thread

Holy shit...he did. I didn’t even have him in the list above and he never said anything...that’s my bad. Going to make sure didn’t miss anyone else.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

IAG

IAG

• JFC
  • 19683 posts
Poor Bimmer...first the survivor contest missed pick, now this. Thanks for being on the ball Dingo! I never would have caught that since I had been thinking this whole time Golem was in that portfolio for me to play along. I doubt FW would have noticed either. I actually picked zcash...also down double digits.

Window washer here now so not going to finalize yet. I’m going to do another one of these when time permits...have some ideas on how to make it better...this was kind of lame.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users