MLB SURVIVOR PICKS THREAD 5-15. DUE by Noon EST. Still time to get in! FREE

IAG

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh oh, what now? does it come down to deemers makeup pick from yesterday? if yankees pick loses does that mean he didnt win yesterday and technically bimmer was the only guy moving on?

so many questions

Lol. Nailed it Sam. I’m leaning toward your last statement. If Yankees is the make-up pick, and they lose, then Bimmer would have been the only one moving on and should win, but I have to think it through and would welcome input. Maybe it’s the luck of the pass thru game, and Deemer really is last one standing. I will be on the road most likely all day, so with no ill will to Bimmer. I hope Deem wins both and it is clearcut.

Going forward,

this contest needs to consider that one can guess if a game looks like it will get postponed by seeing a forecast

of 100% POP.  Then by picking that game, he can buy himself an extra day, with less competition.

A makeup play for a rainout should carry over to the same team the next day

( NOT with an option to switch to a diff team )

All this coming from the guy with an early golf game today.

Lol you still didn’t pick, pal

Here's the result of the make up game:   ( Washington Lost ) 

LA Dodgers at Washington
National League
LAD 983
lad.gif

Final
ML:
+115
O/U MARGIN:
U:  3.5
984 WAS
was.gif
  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 R ML O/U H E LAD 1 0 0 0 1 1 0 1 0 4 +115   7 0 WAS 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 -125 8.5 6 1

It is past 12:00 noon so I missed out 

Anyhow if it matters, 

5-19 = Atlanta

Used - Houston, Boston, Pittsburgh, New York Mets

I just got in, and haven’t read any further than post 92, or looked at scores, but here are original rules.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/44694-mlb-ml-survivor-contest-free-entry-100-to-winner-starts-tuesday-515/

Someone let me know if there is a decision to be made and I will think on it.

Well previous postponed games were allowed to select 2 games the next day (didn't have to stick with the same game) 

If this one is handled as those previously then Deemer would win if both of his plays turn out to be winners.