MLB SURVIVOR PICKS THREAD 5-15. DUE by Noon EST. Still time to get in! FREE

IAG

I just got in, and haven’t read any further than post 92, or looked at scores, but here are original rules.

http://forum.thegamblingforum.com/index.php?/topic/44694-mlb-ml-survivor-contest-free-entry-100-to-winner-starts-tuesday-515/

Someone let me know if there is a decision to be made and I will think on it.

I read back to both of your threads and nowhere did I find a ruling about rainouts and the outcome for such by you.

Another poster made a suggestion of 2 plays, with one being a makeup, but you did not confirm or deny this in a post.

Why should one have the chance to advance ahead of others with a pick on a rainout.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read back to both of your threads and nowhere did I find a ruling about rainouts and the outcome for such by you.

Another poster made a suggestion of 2 plays, with one being a makeup, but you did not confirm or deny this in a post.

Why should one have the chance to advance ahead of others with a pick on a rainout.

they wont advance ahead. the pick would count as the previous days pick. if that loses, they dont move onto the current day for their second pick

What Sam said above. If there was a question posed to me somewhere along the way I apologize I did not see it. I assumed there was nothing that I needed to do as sharp square was grading, so didn’t pop in here until recently.

Congrats Deemer! Send me your PayPal info or let me know if you want an adjustment below.

Kind of glad it worked out this way so there was no question, but going forward as Bimmer said, shouldprobanky address the rain out situations... I agree that potential rain outs should not be able to be part of strategy. I’m not at all saying that’s what Deemer did, but theoretically it could be done.

Thanks All for participating and THANK YOU SS for grading!!!

Congrats Deemer! Send me your PayPal info or let me know if you want an adjustment below.

Kind of glad it worked out this way so there was no question, but going forward as Bimmer said, shouldprobanky address the rain out situations... I agree that potential rain outs should not be able to be part of strategy. I’m not at all saying that’s what Deemer did, but theoretically it could be done.

Thanks All for participating and THANK YOU SS for grading!!!

Adjustment is great. Thanks SS n IAG