Who chased Fishhead from TGF?

WVU

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No clue but significantly less than we wants people on the forums to believe. He lives basically a little better than Brock.

I count my cash, you count others.

Its probably why you're so severely depressed and offensive towards so many individuals, but don't make silly assumptions such as you.

BROCK enjoying live 10X more than you must piss you off.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

NO SHIT SHERLOCK, AGE is a great equalizer.

Enjoy your life instead of being an unhappy assumption brainwashed fella..............why the want, because I've always liked you, but believe what you have to MUNCHER.

:cheers

So basically you are saying Yanks, Boat, Joey and many others are liars and you are honest?

Because thats how the cookie would spin if so.

Say it then.  :btj

and i can tell you guys that i have many clients with net worth over 5 million, and not one of them would live in an apartment

Really wish the guys here who know him would bury his clown ass once and for all. Not sure why certain people here are scared to expose him. Maybe Kinger one day while share some real stories about their many COMPED dinners together. Or were they comped?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Really wish the guys here who know him would bury his clown ass once and for all. Not sure why certain people here are scared to expose him. Maybe Kinger one day while share some real stories about their many COMPED dinners together. Or were they comped?

quite sad. and pathetic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Not bad math MillerMike

still waiting for you to call the people who told me "the truth" liars...

I mean, what do you have to lose?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

You worry wayyyyyyyyy to much about my happiness or desires.

This is the thing that rubs people the wrong way... you play this part of the gambling millionaire Robin Hood... employing and "helping people"... the same people that post here as the merrymen and the other ones you mention every week and have not posted here in months/years. Some would say all could be you. Bunch of ghosts... maybe 2-3 of your pals have 6-7 of those usernames. ZERO CREDIBILITY AND VALIDATION.

Then we have Yanks and Boats, 2 long time respected mods, and MillerMike and Joey 2 long time respected posters saying you are full of it. WHO TO BELIEVE?????? Im sure you can see how one can doubt your BS.

Now, call them liars or whats stopping you?

Oh and btw, people here give u shit because your act has been old for years now and most of us had it and would like to see you exposed, see if that shuts you up.

You feeling you are probably producing in posters is not admiration or obsession, is disgust.

Might be hard to get it in that alchie head of yours. But is true.