Who chased Fishhead from TGF?

WVU

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the thing that rubs people the wrong way... you play this part of the gambling millionaire Robin Hood... employing and "helping people"... the same people that post here as the merrymen and the other ones you mention every week and have not posted here in months/years. Some would say all could be you. Bunch of ghosts... maybe 2-3 of your pals have 6-7 of those usernames. ZERO CREDIBILITY AND VALIDATION.

Then we have Yanks and Boats, 2 long time respected mods, and MillerMike and Joey 2 long time respected posters saying you are full of it. WHO TO BELIEVE?????? Im sure you can see how one can doubt your BS.

Now, call them liars or whats stopping you?

Oh and btw, people here give u shit because your act has been old for years now and most of us had it and would like to see you exposed, see if that shuts you up.

You feeling you are probably producing in posters is not admiration or obsession, is disgust.

Might be hard to get it in that alchie head of yours. But is true.

I don't care what you think, how you like those bones..........WHO GIVES A FLYING FUK.

Put your energy towards improving your life, stop worrying about FISHHEAD

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I don't care what you think, how you like those bones..........WHO GIVES A FLYING FUK.

Put your energy towards improving your life, stop worrying about FISHHEAD

life improving every single week! closed a cool deal for my company today with  a very popular youtuber... got a discount on the quota as well

again, you are not even a factor here in the forum world, not anymore

not with the way your credibility has been stomped by many more credible than you

ask me when I'm coming to Vegas you 2 faced fuck!

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Heading to Micasa to eat lamb and help Bobby learn how to tie his shoes. Will likely drink 2.7 beers and pay for mrs canseco and the black guy to eat dinner as well.

Blessed life

-FH-

Heading to miculo to steal some cenizeros and drink some comped orines de cabra!!! YUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i would like to worry way less but you've been bragging on the forums for 10 years + now so it's hard to get away from you

It certainly seems to bother you.

Glad I don't have these types of issues towards ANYONE in the world...............let alone some NITWIT like me on a gambling forum.

because people with that much money don't want to smell their neighbor's farts, be bothered by noise, walk up stairs, get their cars dinged, etc

lol i live in an apartment without any of those issues.  first floor, attached garage.  could do without the dog upstairs though, or the bitch manager that never returns phone calls.  beats owning a home though and having to fix shit all the time( which I also do so lol @ me )

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Meanwhile you discuss me in 29.34 posts daily

Thanks for the attention, .........but you're still paying for an autograph.

lol, I don't have a pen but I have an uppercut for you.

lol i live in an apartment without any of those issues.  first floor, attached garage.  could do without the dog upstairs though, or the bitch manager that never returns phone calls.  beats owning a home though and having to fix shit all the time( which I also do so lol @ me )

you're also younger than most of my rich clients

4/10 renters are under 35... 1/10 homeowners are under 35

and there can't be too many renters over $5 million in net worth if the average net worth of a renter is $5400!

The latest survey, which includes data from 2010-2013, reports that a homeowner’s net worth is 36 times greater than that of a renter ($194,500 vs. $5,400).

The fact of the matter is, posters don't like hearing about how good others have it or how happy they are in their situations.  

Take me for example.  In the past in my drunken happiness, Ive shared I actually have a great relationship with my wife, she's attractive, etc.  People don't want to hear that shit.  Especially when it's over and over.  So I rarely talk about my family anymore unless it's in context or somebody else brings it up.  

I don't mind sharing my personal thoughts and things going on in the real world with my forum pals.  There are threads here and there where we all share.  The old saying there's a time and a place 

But this is a gambling forum.  Telling everyone how great you have it in every aspect of your life ain't gonna be well received.  Talking about how much you hate women, bitching about bad beats, or complaining that your life sucks in general are more in the wheelhouse because more people can relate to it.  And Ive had my fair share and bad beats.  My life sucks sometimes (I hate my job).  But just cant relate to the hating women thing.   :hurray

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

The fact of the matter is, posters don't like hearing about how good others have it or how happy they are in their situations.  

Take me for example.  In the past in my drunken happiness, Ive shared I actually have a great relationship with my wife, she's attractive, etc.  People don't want to hear that shit.  Especially when it's over and over.  So I rarely talk about my family anymore unless it's in context or somebody else brings it up.  

I don't mind sharing my personal thoughts and things going on in the real world with my forum pals.  There are threads here and there where we all share.  The old saying there's a time and a place 

But this is a gambling forum.  Telling everyone how great you have it in every aspect of your life ain't gonna be well received.  Talking about how much you hate women, bitching about bad beats, or complaining that your life sucks in general are more in the wheelhouse because more people can relate to it. 

WRONG.

I enjoy reading Joey's and Rito's escapades.

I enjoy Yanks when he is in a good mood and pounding shots.

Is not envy Sol, you are simplifying the issue. Is not black or white sir.

PS. And I hate the "i hate women" posts, got into it with Plommer a bunch... where's Plommer at?

fishhead getting more and more agitated

still early in vegas... with the current trend he could be in jail by midnight!

LOLOL

I seldom leave the house.

As stated numerous times, misery and dog dominate life now.

The misery should make many a TGF poster happy............but somehow they will spin it that I'm some happy sumbitch.

WRONG.

I enjoy reading Joey's and Rito's escapades.

I enjoy Yanks when he is in a good mood and pounding shots.

Is not envy Sol, you are simplifying the issue. Is not black or white sir.

PS. And I hate the "i hate women" posts, got into it with Plommer a bunch... where's Plommer at?

I don't disagree with you.  I guess I didn't explain myself in full.  

I'm sure a lot of people do enjoy that.  I enjoy all of the above. Rito, Joey, and Yanks are great.  It's the in your face, over and over, and I'm better than you attitude (attitude of most of the Merry Men) that constantly goes with it that's a turnoff. 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I'm sure a lot of people do enjoy that.  I enjoy all of the above.  It's the in your face, over and over, and I'm better than you attitude that constantly goes with it that's a turnoff. 

Ok, so many would agree that at the very least FH is a gloating insufferable prick and everyone tired of reading his BS.

AT THE VERY LEAST.

Even if he is not lying about his BS net worth. Above reason is more than enough to give him shit.

He should expect the shit flying his way, otherwise he is just delusional and clueless.

I'm sure a lot of people do enjoy that.  I enjoy all of the above. Rito, Joey, and Yanks are great.  It's the in your face, over and over, and I'm better than you attitude (attitude of most of the Merry Men) that constantly goes with it that's a turnoff. 

Surprised a great athlete like you so easily flustered.........LARRY BIRD would have tore you apart on the court with his trash talk. :btj

Ok, so many would agree that at the very least FH is a gloating insufferable prick and everyone tired of reading his BS.

AT THE VERY LEAST.

Even if he is not lying about his BS net worth. Above reason is more than enough to give him shit.

He should expect the shit flying his way, otherwise he is just delusional and clueless.

I've gone a few rounds with ole -FH- in the past.  Doesn't really interest me anymore.  

He is what he is.  Ive met him.  He was a nice guy and generous.  As far as his forum persona goes, it's obvious people have some pretty strong opinions.  I just no longer see the need to beat a dead horse.  I've got no personal issues with him.  Or anyone here. 

#AboveTheFray