The Royal Wedding

WVU

At the reception, the guest will be eating fast because once the queen is done eating, she will place her purse on the table and everybody must quit eating.

Then if you get a chance to talk to the queen, she will have her purse on her left arm and when she moves it to the right arm, she is telling you the conversation is over

Everybody eats with a fork in their left hand and they don’t stab the food. They balance on back of the fork.

You can not touch the royal family

Their doge eat gourmet food - NO DOG FOOD

Their will be no pasta or potatoes to serve

Every women must wear a hat at the weeding. There is so much more but these are some of the rules if you get invited to the wedding

You are not allowed to cross your legs, if so only at the ankle

This is just some of the rules and why people will be setting their clocks at 3am to watch Friday night. This is just the reminder to set your clocks!!

This will be the 1st bi-racial wedding in the royal family. Meghan mother is black & father is a Jew. 3 billion watched Harry’s brother get married & this will top that. People sleeping on the sidewalks to get a good seat of the wedding. MEGAN is also divorced and from Calif. The old lady(Queen) isn’t too happy with Meghan’s dad. He sold some Pic to tabloid and had a heart attack and will not be at wedding. If he was able to go, the QUEEN was going to kick his ass. This QUEEN isn’t anybody to fuck with. Everybody has to walk behind her. When she is done eating, EVERYBODY IS DONE EATING. The guest will be eating fast and have a eye on the QUEEN. WHEN SHE PUTS THAT PURSE ON THE TABLE, YOU HAVE HAD YOUR LAST BITE!! Americans are more excited than people in ENGLAND. By the way the WEDDING DRESS COST $135,000. That’s a lot of parlays. I’m done, got to catch a flight for the wedding

i have some high end English Breakfast Tea ready to go. 

Have my suit dry cleaned and pressed after the rainy muddy Derby experience.

Some strawberries and cream (sort of Wimbledon but figure it fits)

and some pork with apple sauce

lets get cultured.

and bet some English horse racing during the event

i have some high end English Breakfast Tea ready to go. 

Have my suit dry cleaned and pressed after the rainy muddy Derby experience.

Some strawberries and cream (sort of Wimbledon but figure it fits)

and some pork with apple sauce

lets get cultured.

and bet some English horse racing during the event

Real culture would be having lemon and elderflower cake, that's what is being served at the reception.