Would be ridiculous to back the Rockets tonight... [In-Game Thread]

KingRevolver

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Series is already over. Rockets are just too dumb. They barely ran any Harden/Capela or Paul/Capela pick and rolls. That should be their offense every possession. PJ Tucker playing big minutes is brutal. They can’t guard Durant, and Tucker’s not going to help with that. They need to just play Gordon and Green and try to outscore GS. D’Antoni is no Brad Stevens

Series is already over. Rockets are just too dumb. They barely ran any Harden/Capela or Paul/Capela pick and rolls. That should be their offense every possession. PJ Tucker playing big minutes is brutal. They can’t guard Durant, and Tucker’s not going to help with that. They need to just play Gordon and Green and try to outscore GS. D’Antoni is no Brad Stevens

To be fair, Tucker played because Ariza got into foul trouble. Ariza is a ++ defender and while he can't shut down Durant (no one can) he can slow him about as well as anyone else.

I think Golden State wins the series easily, but I think the Rockets win tonight.

To be fair, Tucker played because Ariza got into foul trouble. Ariza is a ++ defender and while he can't shut down Durant (no one can) he can slow him about as well as anyone else.

I think Golden State wins the series easily, but I think the Rockets win tonight.

Tucker's been playing 30+ minutes all playoffs.  D'Antoni loves him for some reason