hey cok smokers, check out my new kitties

sleepy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we know who the alpha female is going to be? Next time you hit it big at poker tables you should buy one of those litter robots...love that thing,

Need more close ups of the Siamese! If you are like me you will end up with an entire phone full of cat pictures and videos. I have more pictures of my cat than my family.

Hay... Sleepy I use to despise cats, but these azzholes rented a house in my neighborhood dumped their cat when they left and of course she found her way over to my house . Long story short. I Took her to the vet and she was fixed and weighed 9 lbs . Well she weighs double that now and lives in my house and I like cats now... She is Kool as Hell

Hay... Sleepy I use to despise cats, but these azzholes rented a house in my neighborhood dumped their cat when they left and of course she found her way over to my house . Long story short. I Took her to the vet and she was fixed and weighed 9 lbs . Well she weighs double that now and lives in my house and I like cats now... She is Kool as Hell

Cats are awesome

No matter how much money you lose it never hurts that much when you're petting a purring cat

I would take them all if I could.