hey cok smokers, check out my new kitties

sleepy

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleepy how are the new cats adjusting? You better not scare them like before

They were really scared the first day. Now they run up to me and can't wait to be petted.

My last cat had a temper but these gals don't seem to have that angry disposition.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Cats are awesome

No matter how much money you lose it never hurts that much when you're petting a purring cat

I would take them all if I could.

Sleepy a good dude. Just misunderstood.

The calico cat is about as dumb as I've ever seen. Stupid thing stands on her food when she eats. Actually walked right into her water bowl and stood there with all four paws in the water. Both cats like to sleep on the bed and when I get home from poker last night their is a giant shit right in the spot where they like to sleep. I've never once seen the Siamese cat piss or shit any where other than the litter box but the dumb calico cat shits and pisses every where but the litter box. About the only place this dumb fukk hasn't shit is in her food bowl. Got them both lock in the bathroom with two litter boxes. Hopefully she figures it out soon.

The calico cat is about as dumb as I've ever seen. Stupid thing stands on her food when she eats. Actually walked right into her water bowl and stood there with all four paws in the water. Both cats like to sleep on the bed and when I get home from poker last night their is a giant shit right in the spot where they like to sleep. I've never once seen the Siamese cat piss or shit any where other than the litter box but the dumb calico cat shits and pisses every where but the litter box. About the only place this dumb fukk hasn't shit is in her food bowl. Got them both lock in the bathroom with two litter boxes. Hopefully she figures it out soon.

Nothing better than coming home to the smell of cat shit.

Had some super rare white Siamese some rich lady gave my mom growing up. Stupid thing pissed all over my baseball card collection and in my basketball shoes. Was never more tilted in my young life. Begged my mom to get rid of it after that. Thing ended up getting cancer and dying like a year later so I felt kinda bad.