hey cok smokers, check out my new kitties

sleepy

Like Sleepy cares about how his trim looks. He is about gambling and has a softie for Cats.. Yo, Sleepy how about House disses you.. Some posters gamble here. Post some winners.. I know you can... and we will follow... This is TGF..the gambling fourm ... I know you win.. help some brothers out... plus shut up the haters

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like Sleepy cares about how his trim looks. He is about gambling and has a softie for Cats.. Yo, Sleepy how about House disses you.. Some posters gamble here. Post some winners.. I know you can... and we will follow... This is TGF..the gambling fourm ... I know you win.. help some brothers out... plus shut up the haters

I did

I recently posted Michigan o8.5 wins and Justify to win the Preakness

I saw that.. how about posting straight for college football.. I know you suck in NFL because of Teddy Bridgewater, but now the Vikes have Cousins.. Why does DUS Poster House keep going after you? Is he new?

He is jealous because I win, have three degree's, two kitty, am rich and don't work

Sleepy I have noticed this place has slipped.. I remember watching right before college hoops started on a Saturday morning and you posting winners and Tony limiting you to 25 dollars a bet. Chris Harvard and me following you...man times have changed... kind of miss Brock posting... now we have Right or left.. left or right and posters actually dissing them them... wtf

Sleepy I have noticed this place has slipped.. I remember watching right before college hoops started on a Saturday morning and you posting winners and Tony limiting you to 25 dollars a bet. Chris Harvard and me following you...man times have changed... kind of miss Brock posting... now we have Right or left.. left or right and posters actually dissing them them... wtf

I know

it's as bad as ever right now

3% unemployment and yet still nobody gambles

Tooo cute!! I want one of those bongy things that cat was hitting around. My cat doesn’t play with anything...only the laser pointer, which requires me to play with it. She might actually play with one of those tho.

Get an AKITA/PIT..............you will have plenty of play time, LOLOLOL

Is this guy a Homosexual human being ?

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I don't care if you have PhD, your own island and ride around on tigers. You are the most miserable prick here. And when you die, you'll die alone and cats will eat your face.

damn, thats harsh

jeez this houseprikk guy has some serious fagg in him

dude is more miserable than gabe

guess i'd be miserable as well working a shitty job, living in a section 8 community and betting $40 a game

if i were in his shoes i couldn't get a gun in my mouth fast enough