Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

hey cok smokers, check out my new kitties

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9746 posts
Like Sleepy cares about how his trim looks. He is about gambling and has a softie for Cats.. Yo, Sleepy how about House disses you.. Some posters gamble here. Post some winners.. I know you can... and we will follow... This is TGF..the gambling fourm ... I know you win.. help some brothers out... plus shut up the haters

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 16351 posts

Like Sleepy cares about how his trim looks. He is about gambling and has a softie for Cats.. Yo, Sleepy how about House disses you.. Some posters gamble here. Post some winners.. I know you can... and we will follow... This is TGF..the gambling fourm ... I know you win.. help some brothers out... plus shut up the haters

I did

I recently posted Michigan o8.5 wins and Justify to win the Preakness

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9746 posts
I saw that.. how about posting straight for college football.. I know you suck in NFL because of Teddy Bridgewater, but now the Vikes have Cousins.. Why does DUS Poster House keep going after you? Is he new?

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 16351 posts

I saw that.. how about posting straight for college football.. I know you suck in NFL because of Teddy Bridgewater, but now the Vikes have Cousins.. Why does DUS Poster House keep going after you? Is he new?

He is jealous because I win, have three degree's, two kitty, am rich and don't work

FrogFries

FrogFries

• Members
  • 9746 posts
Sleepy I have noticed this place has slipped.. I remember watching right before college hoops started on a Saturday morning and you posting winners and Tony limiting you to 25 dollars a bet. Chris Harvard and me following you...man times have changed... kind of miss Brock posting... now we have Right or left.. left or right and posters actually dissing them them... wtf

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 16351 posts

Sleepy I have noticed this place has slipped.. I remember watching right before college hoops started on a Saturday morning and you posting winners and Tony limiting you to 25 dollars a bet. Chris Harvard and me following you...man times have changed... kind of miss Brock posting... now we have Right or left.. left or right and posters actually dissing them them... wtf

I know

it's as bad as ever right now

3% unemployment and yet still nobody gambles

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 17741 posts
Tooo cute!! I want one of those bongy things that cat was hitting around. My cat doesn’t play with anything...only the laser pointer, which requires me to play with it. She might actually play with one of those tho.
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

FISHHEAD

FISHHEAD

• JFC
  • 57305 posts

Tooo cute!! I want one of those bongy things that cat was hitting around. My cat doesn’t play with anything...only the laser pointer, which requires me to play with it. She might actually play with one of those tho.

Get an AKITA/PIT..............you will have plenty of play time, LOLOLOL

PROFESSIONAL ADVANTAGE GAMBLER

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 4953 posts

Did you name them yet?

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 17741 posts

Get an AKITA/PIT..............you will have plenty of play time, LOLOLOL

I’m trying to avoid having to engage!
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>
SP NATION

sleepy

sleepy

www.sleepywins.com

• Members
  • 16351 posts

Did you name them yet?

Was going to name them after the kids on lost in space.

Will and Penny

But it turned out they were both girls

So I settled on June and Penny

yisman

yisman

Pat Tillman fan

• JFC
  • 20464 posts

Does anyone here even gamble???

Those cats are gambling by living there.

housepicks

housepicks

Rockstar

• Members
  • 6071 posts

Is this guy a faggot?
SP NATION

housepicks

housepicks

Rockstar

• Members
  • 6071 posts

He is jealous because I win, have three degree's, two kitty, am rich and don't work

I don't care if you have PhD, your own island and ride around on tigers. You are the most miserable prick here. And when you die, you'll die alone and cats will eat your face.
SP NATION

TobyTyler

TobyTyler

I like young boys

• Members
  • 5316 posts
Animals in most instances are better than humans

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 4953 posts

I don't care if you have PhD, your own island and ride around on tigers. You are the most miserable prick here. And when you die, you'll die alone and cats will eat your face.

You sound very jealous.

CoinMuncher

CoinMuncher

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 840 posts

damn, thats harsh

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Teddy kgb