Projected NFL Win Totals And Predictions

Mike75

The oddsmakers at Bovada recently released NFL win-loss totals for 2018.

NFL over-under win totals

New England Patriots, 11

Green Bay Packers, 10

Minnesota Vikings, 10

Philadelphia Eagles, 10

Pittsburgh Steelers, 10

Atlanta Falcons, 9

Carolina Panthers, 9

Jacksonville Jaguars, 9

L.A. Chargers, 9

L.A. Rams, 9

New Orleans Saints, 9

Baltimore Ravens, 8

Dallas Cowboys, 8

Detroit Lions, 8

Houston Texans, 8

Kansas City Chiefs, 8

Oakland Raiders, 8

San Francisco 49ers, 8

Seattle Seahawks, 8

Tennessee Titans, 8

Denver Broncos, 7

Washington, 7

Buffalo Bills, 6

Chicago Bears, 6

Cincinnati Bengals, 6

Indianapolis Colts, 6

Miami Dolphins, 6

N.Y. Giants, 6

N.Y. Jets, 6

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 6

Arizona Cardinals, 5

Cleveland Browns, 5

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2018/05/08/lions-over-under-win-total-2018-set-8/34694509/

I think Cleveland will go OVER 5 for 2018 and this is my reasoning.....

Cleveland had a big offseason. The team made many moves in free agency/draft including signing/drafting QB Tyrod Taylor,QB Baker Mayfield so they laid a solid foundation right there. Then at RB they brought in Carlos Hyde as well as drafting Nick Chubb. They gave WR Jarvis Landry a big contract and they also have WR Josh Gordon. The defense is the underrated part of the roster and one move they made that looked from the get go in a trade was S Damarious Randall a 2015 first rounder who in just three years with Green Bay had 32 pass deflections,10 interceptions and 2 TD's and the player Green Bay got back was QB Deshone Kizer and the Browns got the best of that trade. They also got Denzel Ward a CB in the first round and that helps out a defense that got pass rusher Myles Garrett last year. While there schedule isnt easy they will win over 5 games in an AFC North that isn't as strong as it once was. The Jets,Bucs,Bengals,Ravens,Raiders look like games they could win and with upgraded talent they could win more.

More coming soon......

IF YOU are an Arizona Cardinals fan you should be a very happy person.

If you happen to like Buffalo you should call and bitch out the GM for being a damn idiot/fool

When the Bills moved up i was thinking ok they are finally gonna get this team going in the right direction.....right???   WRONG!!!

I kept telling whoever would listen. In fact i shouted it from rooftops. QB Josh Allen has bad accuracy issues and will be a bust.

So the Bills move up and what do they do??  Draft QB Josh Allen.

When Arizona saw this i know the GM had a giant shit eating grin on his face.

So the Arizona Cardinals draft who i consider the top QB Rosen in the draft along with Darnold/Mayfield.

So Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield those are the ones and ONLY ones i think will do anything except maybe Lauletta drafted by the Giants.

Anyway if you drafted Rosen/Darnold/Mayfield congrats.

49ers OVER 8

The last 6 games of the 2017 season the Niners they gave everyone a glimpse of how things would be with Garoppolo at QB. He preceeded to win every game. The NFC West will be a very tough division going forward. In fact i think each team 49ers,Rams and the Cards will all have winning records and last place Seahawks with eight wins since they are in a rebuilding phase.

MIAMI UNDER 6

I will officially pick the Dolphins as the worst team in the NFL for the 2018 season. They have all kinds of problems. First they lost their best player on offense and they lost their best player on defense. They also lost a lot of other players that were good as well. Besides that they also need to start looking for a new starting QB. Tannehill has led the Dolphins only one time to the postseason in his first six seasons as the starter that is not good at all. Also his overall record isn't that good either.

CHARGERS OVER 9

Hoffa i know the Chargers have very bad luck. They are also division rivals of the Raiders. But right now out of all the teams in that division the Chargers have the most talent including Bosa and Ingram two really good pass rushers. You have Hayward a damn good cornerback who has his side of the field on lockdown. That is not even taking into account the offense with QB Phillip Rivers one of the most underrated QB in the game and hardly ever misses games.

Since 2006 when former starter Drew Brees left QB Philip Rivers has played 12 seasons straight with no games missed.

Rivers' career passer rating of 94.6 is ninth-best all-time among NFL quarterbacks with at least 1,500 passing attempts. Rivers is ranked 4th all-time in consecutive starts by a quarterback in NFL history, and is the current active iron man in that position.

7 times Pro Bowl (2006, 2009–2011, 2013, 2016, 2017)

192 regular season starts   good for 4th all-time in consecutive starts by a quarterback in NFL history

4,171 passes completed of 6,492 attempted good for 64% in his career.  64% Good for 10th in NFL history

342TD's  166INT's..........342TD  good for 6th in NFL history

50,348 passing yards  good for 9th in NFL history

94.8 passer rating  good for 8th in NFL history

I am Titans and Raiders fan but i have always thought Rivers was a good QB stuck playing for an owner who couldve done more for him through his career.

TITANS OVER 8

The last two years the Titans have had 9 wins in 2016 and 9 wins in 2017 and two straight winning seasons while the GM Jon Robinson has done what he could do to make the team better. One thing most people do not know is that Robinson is actually from Tennessee and was a fan of the team way before he ever became a GM. So he is gonna do everything he can to make sure the team wins.

From the get go when he arrived in January 2016 the team was not in good shape and he busted his ass to make sure things got turned around. He had the main two pieces in place QB Marcus Mariota and LT Taylor Lewan. So the first thing he did was get a couple good running backs free agent Demarco Murray and drafted Derrick Henry. In 2018 he dropped Murray and got Dion Lewis. He got WR Rishard Matthews in free agency and drafted Corey Davis,Tajae Sharpe,Taywan Taylor, rebuilt the offensive line drafting RT Jack Conklin bringing in G Josh Kline and C Ben Jones. So with a rebuilt offensive line,a super charged run game and upgraded targets to throw to the offense got better in 2016 but regressed in 2017 which is why Robinson fired the coaching staff and brought in new coaches. For the defense he upgraded the secondary drafting S Kevin Byard,CB Adoree Jackson as well as free agents CB Malcolm Butler and S Jonathan Cyprien. This year to help the pass rush he drafted LB Harold Landry and LB Raashan Evans.

In 2018 all signs are pointing toward the Titans having a winning season coming off making the playoffs and winning a playoff game in 2017.

JAGUARS OVER 9

If the Jags have the same defensive performance in 2018 they will get over nine wins for sure. One thing a lot of people don't know unless you keep up with the signings is that the team brought in a backup Cody Kessler. In fact when the Jags were looking for backups i actually wanted this guy for Tennessee i have seen him play for the Browns and over the last couple seasons he was the best they had. Anyway mark my words this guy will end up taking Bortles job. I just hope and pray he isnt another Nick Foles......

TAMPA BAY OVER 6

I think the Bucs got better on defense BUT until Winston gets better and stops the turnovers they will struggle to win over 8 games each season. Last year the Bucs lost around six games by 5 points or less mainly on ill timed turnovers.

I can't get Bovada lines, but I imagine the vig is quite ridiculous on some of these numbers.    The Rams over 9 must be -200 or more, since the real line at other places is 9.5 with the over a strong favorite.  

I can't visit Bovada either. I get the lines from a secondary place and paste em here.

TAMPA BAY OVER 6

Winston has lost a lot of close games the last two years.

Bucs lost 9 games by six points or less during that time. In more than half those games the Bucs were winning at some point.

With a better defense he should get over the hump and not lose leads on dumb mistakes/turnovers.

Mariota career= 787 of 1274, 61.8% comp, 9476 yards,  58TD/34INT, 88.6 pass rating. 154 runs, 913 yds, 9 TD’s.

Winston career--939 of 1,544, 60.8% comp, 11,336 yards, 69TD/44INT, 87.2 pass rating. 140 runs, 513 yds, 8 TD's

I'd like to see Winston get a taste of the playoffs as he hasnt yet and win a playoff game something Mariota has done already.

Now put a shitload of cash on ARIZONA OVER 5

Vegas made a major mistake on this one.

Rosen reminds me of Aaron Rodgers in many ways. He is smart and knows his football.

Also got him a really good WR Kirk to grow with the next few years.

TITANS OVER 8

The last two years the Titans have had 9 wins in 2016 and 9 wins in 2017 and two straight winning seasons while the GM Jon Robinson has done what he could do to make the team better. One thing most people do not know is that Robinson is actually from Tennessee and was a fan of the team way before he ever became a GM. So he is gonna do everything he can to make sure the team wins.

From the get go when he arrived in January 2016 the team was not in good shape and he busted his ass to make sure things got turned around. He had the main two pieces in place QB Marcus Mariota and LT Taylor Lewan. So the first thing he did was get a couple good running backs free agent Demarco Murray and drafted Derrick Henry. In 2018 he dropped Murray and got Dion Lewis. He got WR Rishard Matthews in free agency and drafted Corey Davis,Tajae Sharpe,Taywan Taylor, rebuilt the offensive line drafting RT Jack Conklin bringing in G Josh Kline and C Ben Jones. So with a rebuilt offensive line,a super charged run game and upgraded targets to throw to the offense got better in 2016 but regressed in 2017 which is why Robinson fired the coaching staff and brought in new coaches. For the defense he upgraded the secondary drafting S Kevin Byard,CB Adoree Jackson as well as free agents CB Malcolm Butler and S Jonathan Cyprien. This year to help the pass rush he drafted LB Harold Landry and LB Raashan Evans.

In 2018 all signs are pointing toward the Titans having a winning season coming off making the playoffs and winning a playoff game in 2017.

TAMPA BAY OVER 6

I think the Bucs got better on defense BUT until Winston gets better and stops the turnovers they will struggle to win over 8 games each season. Last year the Bucs lost around six games by 5 points or less mainly on ill timed turnovers.

Like all three of these overs.  I think the QB play for TB will advance enough to win a couple close games next season instead of losing em plus maybe they have a little better luck injury wise. 

Tenn played flat for some spots of last season I thought yet they still managed to find a way to get through it with some wins, they went from a season of being amazing in red zone to a little more so-so but they should rebound there and they def have the talent now with some added experience to beat the #. 

I want to love the Saints Over 9 but I can never look past the homer in me and that # could be pretty close.  If they can stay healthy and catch a break or two I could see them winning 10-11 but the division is def gonna be better this year then it was last season so could make it tougher and put that 9  a lot more in play than I think.