The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was actually gonna drop a note in her apologizing to you for being verbally aggressive. Got no problem admitting I’m wrong.

Timely, I’m sorry I took a harsh tone with you. I’m sure it didn’t wreck your day but I’m sorry just the same.

But I’ll believe those stats and still maintain people golfing in their 70’s are in good shape. Guys that bowl too..guys bowling in their 70’s

Good shape. Or better shape then the majority.

Was actually gonna drop a note in her apologizing to you for being verbally aggressive. Got no problem admitting I’m wrong.

Timely, I’m sorry I took a harsh tone with you. I’m sure it didn’t wreck your day but I’m sorry just the same.

But I’ll believe those stats and still maintain people golfing in their 70’s are in good shape. Guys that bowl too..guys bowling in their 70’s

Good shape. Or better shape then the majority.

No worries pal. No bother to me.

Golf is dying. Young people aren't taking it up. Lot of courses going out of business.

They also overbuilt severely; which is a big part of the issue. I dont think its dying, there are just a lot more boomers than others and when boomers die off the older demographic group won't be as big and the rounds will shrink more. Always been an older persons game in terms of recreational play.

I don't care what it is... I had it already and it was good. This is America. Don't try to take my freedom away, Conservatard Person who inserts genitals into their mouth .

Give solid advice and kid backfires. Can’t be in a foxhole with you as you would get us both killed.