The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Reminds me of that movie Idle Hands with Jessica Alba. 

Omg was she a babe in it!

Hahahaha great stoner flick back in my high school days... what an ass Jessica had back then

Yea where the hell is Ted been??

He always leaves the forums when he starts referring to himself as Ted.  Or so he has been on record as saying.

I think most people leave as regular posters when things get really good or really bad for them against the norm in the real world.  This spot takes up time for them that they need.  

Internet gets cut off?  You stiff?  Off to jail?  OUT for long periods.  On the flip side, some people hang out here when they are bored and have nothing better to do.  Things turn around for them and then they are off to the races.  Don't need this to entertain them anymore.

People like you, I, and many others here with a stable life and career?  This shit just adds to our everyday entertainment.  

Makes a good shit better. I used to read the paper or a magazine on the shitter.  Now its TGF. 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Interesting theory by Diabler. Makes sense.

Not sure Teddy is the case though... perhaps IAG can text the bald fukk? 

Lift the veil of worry from our troubled minds?

Just had the quarter white Chicken meal with fresh steamed veggies and green beans from Boston Market.  Iced Tea to drink.  

Why bro?  Why?

If you want to eat well.  And wanna eat chicken.  Just get some individual chicken breasts.  Marinate them in the fridge while you are out wiring shit.  Then put those bad boys out on the grill when you get home.  Good shit.  Better for you.  And cheaper.