Teddy kgb

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Oh, cool. 

6 200 ain't too bad at all. 

Thought you were gonna say like 5'9 or so.

yeah i mean i look good... but starting to growa gut and such... but im confident with a balanced diet and at least 4 days a week workout I can turn it around  fast

was taking a break of dating after last fight w ex so i guess i kinda let myself go with the garbage food

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I always pictured you as skinny boned kid with a wife beater.

i have been skinny especially when i used to do heroin ages ago but im actually thick boned... always had a decent frame

I stay skinny by working out and eating well if I indulge for 3+ months I start blowing up

i have been skinny especially when i used to do heroin ages ago but im actually thick boned... always had a decent frame

I stay skinny by working out and eating well if I indulge for 3+ months I start blowing up

Yep I never really had an issue staying fit. Workout 5x a week and pretty stay away from processed food, anything fried, and dairy products. My only downfall is pounding beers. Without it would easily have a 6 pack. Always dream about getting back on the Victor Conte juice to be ripped up, but not worth it at my age.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Yep I never really had an issue staying fit. Workout 5x a week and pretty stay away from processed food, anything fried, and dairy products. My only downfall is pounding beers. Without it would easily have a 6 pack. Always dream about getting back on the Victor Conte juice to be ripped up, but not worth it at my age.

yeah me neither, I actualy over eat a lot and stay pretty lean considering... but im no longer 24 jfc how the body changes

it sucks

but I started yesterday, finishing the ITNJ meeting right now and will go jogging afterwards

ive never been the "skinny" kid... never been the most hunky either, im in the middle

yeah me neither, I actualy over eat a lot and stay pretty lean considering... but im no longer 24 jfc how the body changes

it sucks

but I started yesterday, finishing the ITNJ meeting right now and will go jogging afterwards

ive never been the "skinny" kid... never been the most hunky either, im in the middle

JFC, had a massive back workout where I did 7 sets and I’m out walking my dog in 97 degree weather. Can barely keep my back erect straight. With this in mind, might go home and pound a 12 pack of Coors Light.