The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

Teddy

Since I have turned 40 a few years back I have been eating no more then 1800 calories a day, and also low carb no more then 50 carbs per meal 3 meals a day.... at 1 point I was a few pounds heavier then you, but I am now much lighter and feel so much better. Watch your blood sugar or check it if you are eating a lot of the (whites). Rice, milk, pasta etc... Shit will kill you. Good luck with the diet, stay focused and you’ll be fine..

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Vodka/soda

Or time to Rito to switch to Jack Daniels no coke... I mean, is fukkin tasty, I hate it w coke, coca cola; with cocaine is amazing

Teddy

Since I have turned 40 a few years back I have been eating no more then 1800 calories a day, and also low carb no more then 50 carbs per meal 3 meals a day.... at 1 point I was a few pounds heavier then you, but I am now much lighter and feel so much better. Watch your blood sugar or check it if you are eating a lot of the (whites). Rice, milk, pasta etc... Shit will kill you. Good luck with the diet, stay focused and you’ll be fine..

Great advice

Day 2 is always the best day because it’s that one time you are assured you lost weight....248.6 lost 1.8lbs

After today I’m only going to weigh in once a week on sundays....did my shopping yesterday and I’m set for 10 days....just need to avoid the junk food in the house

B46_A8_D00_1_E93_4517_B701_BFF103_A7602_

how to delete a outlook account

Both foot tats at same time or did you get one and decide it was so badass you had to hit up the other one?

Both foot tats at same time or did you get one and decide it was so badass you had to hit up the other one?

Did the card first and the dice about 3 months later.....

I often stare at them and admire how badass they are but I do understand that some think they’re lame...I get it

What are those little lines coming out from the dice? Action I guess, or motion...not sure how to describe but that’s it

Do you ever wish the card was facing you? Never thought about it

Was there some thought as to which numbers of the dice would show? None, told the female artist to have at it

Do you think it would have been better to have the dice color scheme reversed......Funny, I asked for the reverse and 5 minute in asked if I could change my mind and I’m so happy I did

Great questions...

Well that makes 3 days in a row working out, and I had to weigh-in, it's uplifting losing all that water weight the first few days......246.2

I don't want to ever see 250 again and anything in the 230's right now sound great but goal is 199.9 by the end of the year....6.5 lb a month

Hardest part starts tomorrow, how to work out on work days, I'm not getting up any earlier and I'm not sitting in traffic over an hour on the way home and not having a couple relaxers and a get back.

Thinking on work days I'll just walk around the block a couple times after dinner and not eat after 6pm, maybe light lifting....has to be something I can do with a beer.....I'm taking off the weight this time and keeping it off

Somehow gained 3lbs since yesterday. Must have been the large pizza I had for dinner.

Need to lose 13lbs by July 8th.

My wife brought a garlic supreme and a pepperoni pizza from Round Table to my moms yesterday for her bday and it took all I had to avoid a slice..... best pizza on the planet and I didn’t budge

Suck it up Rito and let’s meet that goal....13lbs by July 8th is a challenge

Two teaspoons metamucil(or generic)

1 teaspoon ground flaxseed

1 part juice

3 parts water

Shake well in a large cup. Drink briskly first thing in morning, then another after dinner. Kitchen is closed after dinner. Eat small meals every two hours in between. Will cut down your appetite, help you lose weight, and lower your cholesterol. Will help you on the toilet as well. I lost 30 lbs doing this over about six months, and have kept it off ever since. I even cheat now on weekends, put on about 5 lbs over the weekend, then lose it all back the following week.

And weigh yourself EVERYDAY. This will help you identify the foods/habits that you really need to stay away from.

Two teaspoons metamucil(or generic)

1 teaspoon ground flaxseed

1 part juice

3 parts water

Shake well in a large cup. Drink briskly first thing in morning, then another after dinner. Kitchen is closed after dinner. Eat small meals every two hours in between. Will cut down your appetite, help you lose weight, and lower your cholesterol. Will help you on the toilet as well. I lost 30 lbs doing this over about six months, and have kept it off ever since. I even cheat now on weekends, put on about 5 lbs over the weekend, then lose it all back the following week.

And weigh yourself EVERYDAY. This will help you identify the foods/habits that you really need to stay away from.

This is the holy grail, I do 2 tsps. of each in about 10 oz. of water guzzle down first thing in the morning before coffee and weed and last thing at night after bottle of pinot. I eat what I want( I eat fairly healthy anyway) my cholesterol went from 183 to 151 in a year and weight from 230 to 222, I am 65 soon to be 66, this works.