The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

Any of you clowns ever use one of those places that sends healthy meals to your doorstep?

Nooo you fuck, you have a great start going, don't fuck it up by ordering food out.  You go to the fucking grocery store like the rest of us fat fucks and buy fruits, green veggies and lean protein. 

You are NOT too busy to do so

If I seem harsh it's because I care.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nooo you fuck, you have a great start going, don't fuck it up by ordering food out. You go to the fucking grocery store like the rest of us fat fucks and buy fruits, green veggies and lean protein.

You are NOT too busy to do so

If I seem harsh it's because I care.

Yeah, I definitely have to start cooking a lot more home meals. I'm trying, pal!

Psych professor told me that the best diet is the one that you'll stick to.

Within reason, of course.

Do the Keto meal plans get you excited? Because if it's stuff you don't like and won't eat, I don't think forcing yourself to do it will last long.

Your professor is sharp.

I suck at dieting so tend to just do a lot of extra exercise

When I did do it seriously, I mostly went with the eat as clean as possible, mostly low carb and under my carlorie target during the week. On the weekend, I’d allow myself one high calorie unhealthy meal and one smallish dessert.

As long as you stay under your calorie limits, you’ll lose weight. Just play around with what works best for you.

When I felt like I really needed to eat more, I’d simply do extra cardio.

I was just in Wisconsin and Chicago for 10 days and got off of my diet because it was too hard to do when visiting my family.  My mom wanted to cook for me and my brother has three kids running around that he's raising by himself.  Impossible to try to cook low carb meals for myself.

Ate a bunch of carbs the whole time I was there and started feeling like ass by the time I got back to Vegas.  Tired, indigestion, etc.

Just started the diet again yesterday.  Got the keto flu and felt like shit all day.  Feeling better now though.

I was just in Wisconsin and Chicago for 10 days and got off of my diet because it was too hard to do when visiting my family.  My mom wanted to cook for me and my brother has three kids running around that he's raising by himself.  Impossible to try to cook low carb meals for myself.

Ate a bunch of carbs the whole time I was there and started feeling like ass by the time I got back to Vegas.  Tired, indigestion, etc.

Just started the diet again yesterday.  Got the keto flu and felt like shit all day.  Feeling better now though.

I always thought that was bunk.  Until I realized it wasn't.  I'm not strict Keto by any stretch, but had a horrible 2 day stretch in the beginning, couldn't even sleep with that change.  Could have tapped me on the shoulder, and I would have jumped out of my skin.

I always thought that was bunk. Until I realized it wasn't. I'm not strict Keto by any stretch, but had a horrible 2 day stretch in the beginning, couldn't even sleep with that change. Could have tapped me on the shoulder, and I would have jumped out of my skin.

Part of that was likely also sugar withdrawal.

Whenever I cut it out, feel anxious and have a tough time sleeping.

I had a carb diet for about 15 months that you wouldn't even believe up until I saw the Doc at the end of July.  I literally put on 35 pounds in less than 15 months.  Nothing but whites, I mean NOTHING but.  And of course the beer.  I'm not sure where the tire got off the rim, but it had to stop.  And so far it has.  Who the fuck gains 30 lbs. in a year?  

And when I say card diet, I'm :laugh .  It wasn't planned that way.

Other than a little alcohol, I have literally had no whites in the last 28 days (sans some sushi rice here and there, but very minimal).

No white bread, pasta, or potatoes.  Whole wheat pita, and raw tuna/salmon, and grilled chicken.  LOTS of green vegetables and cauli.  Blueberries, blackberries and bananas also.

Other than a little alcohol, I have literally had no whites in the last 28 days (sans some sushi rice here and there, but very minimal).

No white bread, pasta, or potatoes. Whole wheat pita, and raw tuna/salmon, and grilled chicken. LOTS of green vegetables and cauli. Blueberries, blackberries and bananas also.

That sounds perfect.

Keep it up, pal!!