The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep trying to replace soda with other stuff.

Lemon water is so far the best for me. But still get drawn back.

Switch to sparkling water.

Was never a huge soda drinker but did drink Diet Pepsi or diet Dr Pepper on occasion and a regular coke maybe once every few months with a pizza . Ever since I switched to flavored sparking water, have no desire to drink any sort of soda.

Strawberry Bubbly, BlackBerry Spindrift, or Mango La Croix are my goto choices.

Switch to sparkling water.

Was never a huge soda drinker but did drink Diet Pepsi or diet Dr Pepper on occasion and a regular coke maybe once every few months with a pizza . Ever since I switched to flavored sparking water, have no desire to drink any sort of soda.

Strawberry Bubbly, BlackBerry Spindrift, or Mango La Croix are my goto choices.

Alright. Thanks. 

I get too bored of lemon water and tea, so think that's why I don't stick to it. 

Hopefully that works. 

I used to drink about 6-8 cans of regular Coke per day.  Now, I only drink water.

Huge, huge difference.  Coca Cola is addictive poison.

After a couple of months of drinking only water, you get used to it.

Thought I was close to quitting soda recently until I said, "Well, I don't usually drink Coke, so lemme try that again...."

Oops!

Can only rarely drink coffee myself. 

I'm not sure if it was the diet, but that cup of java was definitely not worth the 6 hour jitters yesterday. I didn't even finish it.

When I was in college, I had a job stocking shelves in a grocery store.  Started at 5:45 a.m.  By 7:00 I had 4 cups down the hatch, black and dark, and that was just for starters.  Granted that was about 25 years ago, but I would be lucky to get 1 diet coke down at lunch nowadays without having some sort of issue.

I used to drink about 6-8 cans of regular Coke per day.  Now, I only drink water.

Huge, huge difference.  Coca Cola is addictive poison.

After a couple of months of drinking only water, you get used to it.

Agree with everything you said, but I was more of a Pepsi guy.  I'd also drink the equivalent of 6-8 12 oz. Pepsi a day.  I was finicky about it, too.  :laugh

I'd only drink Pepsi from 12 oz. can or a 20 oz. bottle.  I hate fountain drinks.  Also, my Pepsi had to be ice cold.  At gas stations, instead of getting the cheaper Pepsi from the fountain, I'd get the 20 oz. bottle and get a big cup of ice.  Most places would charge me for the cup... but I didn't care.

Those days are over, I hope.

Agree with everything you said, but I was more of a Pepsi guy. I'd also drink the equivalent of 6-8 12 oz. Pepsi a day. I was finicky about it, too. :laugh

I'd only drink Pepsi from 12 oz. can or a 20 oz. bottle. I hate fountain drinks. Also, my Pepsi had to be ice cold. At gas stations, instead of getting the cheaper Pepsi from the fountain, I'd get the 20 oz. bottle and get a big cup of ice. Most places would charge me for the cup... but I didn't care.

Those days are over, I hope.

Ho lee fok

6-8 Pepsi’s a day? I’m surprised you weren’t POS69 sized.

Go get your blood sugar checked. Hopefully you aren’t already prediabetic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...