Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The BreakFat Club

* * - - - 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
571 replies to this topic

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 4391 posts

I keep trying to replace soda with other stuff. 

Lemon water is so far the best for me. But still get drawn back.

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25492 posts

I keep trying to replace soda with other stuff.

Lemon water is so far the best for me. But still get drawn back.

Switch to sparkling water.

Was never a huge soda drinker but did drink Diet Pepsi or diet Dr Pepper on occasion and a regular coke maybe once every few months with a pizza . Ever since I switched to flavored sparking water, have no desire to drink any sort of soda.

Strawberry Bubbly, BlackBerry Spindrift, or Mango La Croix are my goto choices.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 5589 posts

In the last 20 years, soda wasn't my thing.  Even during busy season.  A few diet cokes here and there, but nothing to speak of.  I can only imagine what it is like to get off pop/soda.

I'll still have my fake grass

-TeddyKGB

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4391 posts

Switch to sparkling water.

Was never a huge soda drinker but did drink Diet Pepsi or diet Dr Pepper on occasion and a regular coke maybe once every few months with a pizza . Ever since I switched to flavored sparking water, have no desire to drink any sort of soda.

Strawberry Bubbly, BlackBerry Spindrift, or Mango La Croix are my goto choices.

Alright. Thanks. 

I get too bored of lemon water and tea, so think that's why I don't stick to it. 

Hopefully that works. 

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts

Joey's right.  Sparkling drinks are good.  But Iced Tea is my current favorite.

MonkeyF0cker

MonkeyF0cker

Rockstar

• Members
  • 8513 posts

I used to drink about 6-8 cans of regular Coke per day.  Now, I only drink water.

Huge, huge difference.  Coca Cola is addictive poison.

After a couple of months of drinking only water, you get used to it.

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 5589 posts

Had my first cup of coffee in almost 4 weeks yesterday morning and freaked out until about 4 PM.  My body is a bit anti-caffeine to begin with, but this was awful.  Going to definitely lay off.

-TeddyKGB

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4391 posts

I used to drink about 6-8 cans of regular Coke per day.  Now, I only drink water.

Thought I was close to quitting soda recently until I said, "Well, I don't usually drink Coke, so lemme try that again...."

Oops!

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4391 posts

Had my first cup of coffee in almost 4 weeks yesterday morning and freaked out until about 4 PM.  My body is a bit anti-caffeine to begin with, but this was awful.  Going to definitely lay off.

Can only rarely drink coffee myself. 

BGS 9.5

BGS 9.5

#bushybox

• Members
  • 5589 posts

Can only rarely drink coffee myself. 

I'm not sure if it was the diet, but that cup of java was definitely not worth the 6 hour jitters yesterday. I didn't even finish it.

When I was in college, I had a job stocking shelves in a grocery store.  Started at 5:45 a.m.  By 7:00 I had 4 cups down the hatch, black and dark, and that was just for starters.  Granted that was about 25 years ago, but I would be lucky to get 1 diet coke down at lunch nowadays without having some sort of issue.

-TeddyKGB

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts

Agree with everything you said, but I was more of a Pepsi guy.  I'd also drink the equivalent of 6-8 12 oz. Pepsi a day.  I was finicky about it, too.  :laugh

I'd only drink Pepsi from 12 oz. can or a 20 oz. bottle.  I hate fountain drinks.  Also, my Pepsi had to be ice cold.  At gas stations, instead of getting the cheaper Pepsi from the fountain, I'd get the 20 oz. bottle and get a big cup of ice.  Most places would charge me for the cup... but I didn't care.

Those days are over, I hope.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25492 posts

Agree with everything you said, but I was more of a Pepsi guy. I'd also drink the equivalent of 6-8 12 oz. Pepsi a day. I was finicky about it, too. :laugh

I'd only drink Pepsi from 12 oz. can or a 20 oz. bottle. I hate fountain drinks. Also, my Pepsi had to be ice cold. At gas stations, instead of getting the cheaper Pepsi from the fountain, I'd get the 20 oz. bottle and get a big cup of ice. Most places would charge me for the cup... but I didn't care.

Those days are over, I hope.

Ho lee fok

6-8 Pepsi’s a day? I’m surprised you weren’t POS69 sized.

Go get your blood sugar checked. Hopefully you aren’t already prediabetic.
"Cryptic bets, hot dog/hamburger discussion, threats, wigger cucumber, and so on. Good thread. Helps with the insomnia and is more fun than Statistics homework."

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts

I ain't getting shit checked!  

Mexicans don't go to the doctor.  What for?  So they can find some shit wrong?  Fukkkk that!

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25492 posts
Aye dios mio!!!

despertar mijo!

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts

Staying in the 215 zone.  Time to ramp up the exercise.

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts

Have some family in town next week. Might be tough but I think I'll make it.

Weighed 214 just now, and I'm usually at my heaviest this time of day. Dropping little by little.

joeybagadonuts

joeybagadonuts

Satan Wins dot com

• FFF
  • 25492 posts
Key is to make sure even if you end up eating poorly for a few meals with your family, that once they leave you immediately get back to your healthy eating routine .

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4391 posts

Yeah, KR...don't get back into bad habits after they dip out!

I say as I finish up Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza leftovers for breakfast. 

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4391 posts

Oh, and a refreshing ice cold Pepsi. 

Will start the sparkling water later today, though!

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts

You're right, Joey.  Routine is very important.

Yeah, KR...don't get back into bad habits after they dip out!

I say as I finish up Pizza Hut stuffed crust pizza leftovers for breakfast. 

Was never a fan of those stuffed crust pizzas.  

KingRevolver

KingRevolver

kr@thegamblingforum.com

• Administrators
  • 69070 posts
Still around 214-215.

Actually happy about it since I had family in town and I usually eat more with them in town, but I kept my discipline.

IAG

IAG

Big League feather duster/Lady Bro/ TGF MVP 1Q 2017

• JFC
  • 19707 posts

Beau Nugget is going to join you on your journey. Go Beau!
"One day you're the cock of the walk, the next you're a feather duster."<br><br>SP NATION

...because the deafening roar of indefinite war is epic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users