The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ll get in on this as well.

Will weigh in tomorrow at the gym. Sitting at around 180ish.

Want to cut for summer. Also , 40th bday coming up in a few months (FML) and I want to be in the best shape of my life for it.

Oh brother

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Ok Teddy I'm in.

SyQDyNY.jpg

Want to be 170 when I go to Colombia on July 8th, because I know that gonna be 3 weeks of not exercising and eating crap.

I need to get myself one of those scales!!!

That's a nice scale

How's it know all that

It doesn't, body fat scales are all trash, I'm at least 25%.  It was $20 at amazon

Rito, take a pic on the scale so we can see your foot tatts

I did that last time and got 23 comments about my ugly feet

Two teaspoons metamucil(or generic)

1 teaspoon ground flaxseed

1 part juice

3 parts water

Shake well in a large cup. Drink briskly first thing in morning, then another after dinner. Kitchen is closed after dinner. Eat small meals every two hours in between. Will cut down your appetite, help you lose weight, and lower your cholesterol. Will help you on the toilet as well. I lost 30 lbs doing this over about six months, and have kept it off ever since. I even cheat now on weekends, put on about 5 lbs over the weekend, then lose it all back the following week.

And weigh yourself EVERYDAY. This will help you identify the foods/habits that you really need to stay away from.

u must b a fat fuck i lose 30 ibs friends and family are planning my funeral

Exercised ate good, then drank all night and ruined it all.  Think I need to go to AA meetings.

Read some Ed Lattimore. You mentioned reading Rational Male and well, Ed is part of that clique. Boxer, and former drinker. Routinely talks about how he gave up alcohol and what he had to do, etc. 

Ok, we have a decent group but lacking info from some....need a starting weight, a goal weight and time frame...

Starting weight.......current weight (saturday group weigh-in).....goal weight.......comp. date

Teddy......250.4......pending......199.9......new years

Rito .....182.4.......pend......172.4?......july 8th

x......says he wants to lose 10 and cant believe its not butter

Kinger......says hes 'in' no other info

Joey.....180ish.......pend....pend..........by 40th bday

Update your info guys......and new comers welcome, 1st group weigh-in isnt til saturday.....Summer  is almost here

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Ok, we have a decent group but lacking info from some....need a starting weight, a goal weight and time frame...

Starting weight.......current weight (saturday group weigh-in).....goal weight.......comp. date

Teddy......250.4......pending......199.9......new years

Rito .....182.4.......pend......172.4?......july 8th

x......says he wants to lose 10 and cant believe its not butter

Kinger......says hes 'in' no other info

Joey.....180ish.......pend....pend..........by 40th bday

Update your info guys......and new comers welcome, 1st group weigh-in isnt til saturday.....Summer  is almost here

I would join but my scale is broken... cant do an honest job...

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Drinking wasn't actually to bad, drank some disgusting Coke Zero with my jack and didn't have that much.  But, ate a box of cheese itz before bed.

Is weird, just by the way you talk about booze I dont think you are an alcoholic... seems you drink more outta boredom / frustration than love/addiction for the substance... proof of this is that you have a staple drink... jack and coke always... alchies go berzerk... they'd drink a  fishbowl's liquid if it had some alcohol in it...

That said... drinking whiskey neat is certainly an acquired taste... you just said the ugly taste of coke zero deterred you from over doing it...

Try and force yourself to drink whiskey with ice and MAYBE, maybe some clear soda, gradually cut the soda... just try and get the hang of it... odds are you'll get used to it and end up pacing yourself while drinking cause you dont love the taste anyway and the buzz will be way more cleaner due to lack of sugar/adulterants.

I used to hate whiskey, was a beer/vodka guy all my teen years... then age 17 or so... I found a stash of alcohol in my house and was mostly scotch... I remember just going outside play some music, and drink sips of scotch and smoking cigarettes... by age 20 I was a whiskey drinker...