The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

That stash consisted of a Johnny Walker collection... some aged rum (ugh) and like 40 booze airplane mini bottles... I basically ravaged all that shit in 1 year without anyone noticing, dad was a boozer when younger but older he just collected it for visitors... I used to refill the whiskey ones with coke and some water... Vodka ones w water and so on.

Oh boy he was pissed when he realized what happened.

He was so pissed he demolished the bar we had at home and built a new restroom.

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fact that he has a staple drink just means he can afford to drink what he wants, rather then a broke dick who drinks whatever he can get his hands on.

Lol my recent move has been buy a bottle of Gentlemen Jack   drink 1/3-1/2 (except for rare 3/4 fuck up nights)   then throw out the rest, repeat 3 days later.  Think I'm throwing out $50 of booze a month.   Gonna have to fix that.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I think the fact that he has a staple drink just means he can afford to drink what he wants, rather then a broke dick who drinks whatever he can get his hands on.

again wrong... seen alchies w plenty of funds... who will drink a fukkin glass of rum,  RUM... cause thats whats closest/too lazy to go to bar/liquor store...

alcohol, is alcohol for an alcoholic, doesnt matter what is tastes like... if its buzz is bueno...

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Lol...yeah man that's hard for me to grasp.

I'm just a weekend warrior but since switching from vodka to beer I find my shoes sitting side by side in the morning rather than in different rooms. Feels good.

lol Ive seen it... and I get it, you and Rito are no alcoholics or addicts... im happy for functional drinkers, I am one too you could say... my issue is w the nose whiskey

you already said you dont believe in addiction... seems you have not seen it real up close man... addiction makes people do the weirdest shit for a fix

again wrong... seen alchies w plenty of funds... who will drink a fukkin glass of rum, RUM... cause thats whats closest/too lazy to go to bar/liquor store...

alcohol, is alcohol for an alcoholic, doesnt matter what is tastes like... if its buzz is bueno...

Ok so they are lazy. Whatever. You just saying if someone has a staple drink it means they aren't an alchie. I disagree.

Buying power and as you mention laziness are other factors. I don't wait until the gas light goes on to fill up.

I don't wait until I'm out of beer or vodka to buy more beer or vodka.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I'm definitely an alcoholic.  Not like people that a need a drink everyday, but the kind where once i have one I'm gonna need 15.

yeah there are different kind of addicts as well... you are power party alcoholic then... you don't always party but when you do, you do in full force...

gotta be careful though, it can escalate

my coke addiction started casual, once every 2 weeks, 4 bumps with drinks... then it was every weekend, one baggie... then one baggie per day... then yeah... didn't need coke everyday but when I did, I bough an 8ball for myself and myself only

then it moved to daily...

now I'm back to phase 3... non daily hard binge

would love to be on the weekend phase tho... thats the goal... im starting today, no more cocaine

plus police seized a bunch of tons of blow and all the local market is cut due to lack of supply, can you fucking believe that??? anyway told my dealer to call me when the drought is over... could be weeks/months... only hope by then I'm already done with it cause to be honest, I feel pretty fukin done with it

I'm definitely an alcoholic.  Not like people that a need a drink everyday, but the kind where once i have one I'm gonna need 15.

That's me exactly. But I don't feel like that makes me an alcoholic.

Thats me too.  Can go days/weeks without drinking.  But if I'm going to drink, it's gonna be at least 12.  Dumb otherwise.

Who would start having sex and stop before the climax?  Makes no sense to me.  

And that doesn't make you an alcoholic rito.  You need to check a lot more boxes. 

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Thats me too.  Can go days/weeks without drinking.  But if I'm going to drink, it's gonna be at least 12.  Dumb otherwise.

Who would start having sex and stop before the climax?  Makes no sense to me.  

And that doesn't make you an alcoholic rito.  You need to check a lot more boxes. 

nice analogy dibs

Good luck on the weight cuts guys.

Coinmuncher, if Rito were to give you a room to live in and make you ham sandwiches each day, would you consider moving up to where he's at and swallow his nut whenever he wants?  never seen a guy so in love since Joey/Brock.

Not a bad deal really considering the rental prices in Denver. PLUS ham sandwiches daily? Deserves strong consideration.

But worth swallowing rito's load everyday?  That's gotta be a deal breaker, Lagger.  I'm out. 

you ever tasted an alcoholic mexicans load?  doesnt matter how much pineapple you eat, it'll make you puke every time.

but still gotta be better than coming online everyday to demonstrate his love for him.  just do it in person and leave the forums.