The BreakFat Club

Teddy kgb

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't imagine myself golfing in my 70's. Trump better shape then most his age. Not really a debate.

Lol wtf. You realize golf course are filled with people 70 and above right? My old man is 64 and he still walks and Carries his bag and plays from the blue tees. Guys ride around in golf carts with oxygen masks on and golf at 90 years old in Vegas .

Nothing physically demanding about riding a golf cart and half ass swinging a golf club.

Take a video for me of the 90 year olds with O2 teeing off.

Thanks

I'd have to ask my grandfather to do it. Seen it multiple times sitting on his back porch right off the golf course in his retirement community in Vegas. Laughable that you dont think a ton of people over 70 play golf.

Lol wtf. You realize golf course are filled with people 70 and above right? My old man is 64 and he still walks and Carries his bag and plays from the blue tees. Guys ride around in golf carts with oxygen masks on and golf at 90 years old in Vegas .

Nothing physically demanding about riding a golf cart and half ass swinging a golf club.

Thats great. Come back and tell me in 8 years if your old man is still doing it. At that point it won't be worthless conversation anymore.

Thats great. Come back and tell me in 8 years if your old man is still doing it. At that point it won't be worthless conversation anymore.

I ran a golf course for a year. No point in arguing with someone who thinks 70+ year olds dont golf. Nearly everyone living off the course my old man does is retired and older than 70 and they golf 4-5 days a week.