Stinker 100 LOL

Teddy kgb

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Does this make any sense or you gonna claim to be drunk again Blew?

zero sense at all   :laugh

Blew gonna open a golf steam thread and get bitchy when Rito says he couldnt name 1 golfer?  :pop

If that happen to you ,you would be wishing death to someone’s family member

Sinker is on a bad run it happens

Actually posted that because of the fools that say JR Smith play was just one play and didn’t cost them the game......that’s like saying a 14th inning with 6 runs didn’t cost the Under

Actually posted that because of the fools that say JR Smith play was just one play and didn’t cost them the game......that’s like saying a 14th inning with 6 runs didn’t cost the Under

totally agree teddy

people always say dumb shit like that... "one play didn't cost us the game"... um yes it did.  free throw goes in you probably win.  jr smith puts the ball back in you almost definitely win.

no such thing as a bad beat

you win or you lose, how is immaterial.

that doesn't make any sense

i finished just out of the money in a poker tourney when i lost to a 1 outer... that's a lot more painful than getting it in behind early and losing

what if you misclicked something for 5000 instead of 500 and didn't realize it until after it lost?  would that be a bad beat?

that doesn't make any sense

i finished just out of the money in a poker tourney when i lost to a 1 outer... that's a lot more painful than getting it in behind early and losing

what if you misclicked something for 5000 instead of 500 and didn't realize it until after it lost?  would that be a bad beat?

no pain in any of it