Think you know who the next Manager for Real Madrid will be? Bet on it.

HRWager News

What is Real Madrid?

:scratch

Jimmy, Jimmy...for God's sakes, man. Don't ask a question like that in public. What will people think? Next time PM me.

Second or third most famous football club in the world. Man United by far the most famous. They'd be close on value, though. 

Forbes reports that Manchester United has 659 million followers, half of those in Asia, and is worth $2.24 billion. 

Right now, Real would beat Man United 4 games out of 10, with three ties. United is very poorly coached right now.

Jimmy, Jimmy...for God's sakes, man. Don't ask a question like that in public. What will people think? Next time PM me.

Second or third most famous football club in the world. Man United by far the most famous. They'd be close on value, though.

Forbes reports that Manchester United has 659 million followers, half of those in Asia, and is worth $2.24 billion.

Right now, Real would beat Man United 4 games out of 10, with three ties. United is very poorly coached right now.

I don't know kickball from cricket...

Lol Ceballos,  isn't he going back to Bettis?  And Asensio isn't playing any midfield

DcPhDneU0AEuYvS.jpg

James, Thiago, Tollisso, Vidal, Javi Martinez

Ceballos will be great. If Kovacic is sold he will become Modrics #2 unless your boy Thiago wants to play for a winning team for a change.