Think you know who the next Manager for Real Madrid will be? Bet on it.

HRWager News

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Bayern is run by morons.

Pretty much all of Germany is... Bayern prob thinking the need a more diverse squad next year and sell Muller and sign in some Qatari fukk we never ever heard about, I mean next WC being there and all, they need to sell some shirts!

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

lol... Germany is one of the greatest countries in the world ran by a great leader and I would live there if I could.

Merkel? Yeah you gonna adopt some Syrian 25yo war vets too?

You won’t have to since Thiago is leaving. Kroos and modric are the 2 best mc in the world. Busquets is the best dmf.

Will next year be the year that Isco+Asensio finally have more Goals/Ast/Key Pases /etc than James?   I'll even throw in Ceballos and it still hasn't happened yet

Will next year be the year that Isco+Asensio finally have more Goals/Ast/Key Pases /etc than James?   I'll even throw in Ceballos and it still hasn't happened yet

James is an attacking midfielder so he can’t be compared to Isco. Asensio probably has more goals + assists if you do it on a per minutes played

• 2 weeks later...