FK got my Car towed Away from my Parking Lot

Moldoveanu

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

dont feel bad Moldo, I got set up last nite by some Tinder whore and mugged gun to the head...

lol lol talk about a bad date  :hurray

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

how could such a thing happen to an alpha like you?

Only betas get rolled.

being mugged by 3 guys with guns aint the same as being trickrolled by a black midget

but you will say anything to be a pester you fukkin piece of shit... have zero patience with your BS, keep at it dont cry later

They had to strip change the asphalt , pave it that's for 3 days can't allow to bring the car

I figured it was something like that where they give you notice and you forgot about the notice. You said you forgot, but wasn’t sure what. That sucks. Hopefully doesn’t cost too much to get out.

I was calling the precinct but they did not have it lol

i am happy to realize that you were banned for 6 months instead of the 2 years because you didn't know or you forgot

from the obvious looks of things, it looks like you didn't know that blood transfusions are a NO NO during the times the city government has to pave the roads here in the usa

i'm going to go ahead and give you the benefit of a doubt on your situation but it looks extremely dumb that you "happened" to see your car being towed when blood doping is illegal in the united states of america

i hope to see that you have indeed stopped being a muther fuckin' idiot at your next weigh ins but i highly doubt it 

i am happy to realize that you were banned for 6 months instead of the 2 years because you didn't know or you forgot

from the obvious looks of things, it looks like you didn't know that blood transfusions are a NO NO during the times the city government has to pave the roads here in the usa

i'm going to go ahead and give you the benefit of a doubt on your situation but it looks extremely dumb that you "happened" to see your car being towed when blood doping is illegal in the united states of america

i hope to see that you have indeed stopped being a muther fuckin' idiot at your next weigh ins but i highly doubt it

Acid, not even once.

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

Acid, not even once.

I took 5 hits of acid at once, once...

With 2 grams of MDMA, 7 grams of yayo and tons of booze

And look at me, I'm aces!  :hurray