"I can't believe it's not butter" tattoo fund

KingRevolver

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not for free... they'll be getting a little extra. This was IAG's idea! :lol

IAG is the silent assassin, the criminal master mind behind the scenes

Color me shocked  :hurray

Funny I was reading this and got to thinking, I was thinking the same thing! Then I couldn’t remember if I had or not.... must’ve been post ambien last night. I know I was getting a little trippy at the end there.

I’m in. I have no idea how much a tattoo even is. Definitely has to be a bounty on top of the cost of the tattoo. No one would do that for free.

Penis tattoo nor recommended

https://www.livescience.com/17898-penis-tattoo-blamed-permanent-erection.html

“When he visited the doctors, his erection had been ongoing for almost three months. The doctors conducted numerous tests to rule out other possible causes, such as a urinary tract infection, leukemia or syphilis. They determined that the tattooing was probably to blame, and suggested the needle may have been inserted too deeply.”

Urban legend.....have you actually seen it?

I’ve told the story many of times......I have been in a bar with the guy and it gets mentioned and the female bartender offers drinks to see if it’s true.....he whips it out right there.....has a Monster

Wife has ‘Lucky Me’ above her snatch and I’ve seen that too.....Sugars girl