worst way u got fired or the time u almost got fired

sports j

i remember i was working at the marriot by far my easiest job met a girl we went out with her friends we waited til they went to sleep then fucked in there hotel room i was so paranoid i would get caught.

Nothing to do with the topic but related to the story....I checked in at Buffalo Bills at State line and went up to my room and used the card key, open the door and the deadbolt engaged and I’m like wtf and I hear some frantic talk from a guy and girl.....I knew it was the maid fvcking the bartender (whoever) so I didn’t make them open the floor and I didn’t rat them out, just went back down and asked for a room on a different floor

In my early 20’s went to Christmas staff party and got absolutely gooned

Apparently I was hitting on my boss’s daughter

I was black out drunk so don’t remember much of the night

When I get to work on Monday my co-workers said I better apologize for being an idiot

One of my most embarrassing moments of my life

Btw didn’t get fired we just laughed it off as being young and stupid

Nothing to do with the topic but related to the story....I checked in at Buffalo Bills at State line and went up to my room and used the card key, open the door and the deadbolt engaged and I’m like wtf and I hear some frantic talk from a guy and girl.....I knew it was the maid fvcking the bartender (whoever) so I didn’t make them open the floor and I didn’t rat them out, just went back down and asked for a room on a different floor

Calgon....take me away!

I guess I got pretty close at a Xmas party where I only got a $50 bonus....company policy was $50 1sy year then $100 the next and every year after that $100 more

Well the drinks were free so u know I was hammered and I cleared out a table talking very loud how I was the best plumber here and how so and so (named all the main guys lol) were overrated...

One guy stayed at the table with me and still talks about it 15yrs later, not so much my rant but that I told him ‘fvck this I can when this 10x over at the Garden’ him and I went and I lost that 50 plus 300 more

He reminds me every Xmas when we talk about company parties

Probably wasn’t close to getting fired but it’s a funny story

good dude

Had to fire a dude many years ago(owner sad so) he was young maybe 20,a good guy,got a DUI over the weekend and his name was in the monday morning newspaper,anyway owner said get rid of him(never could do that today).In the back room where he kept his coat,I told him to leave he was done,SO he grabs a coat hanger straightens it out ,and as he walks out runs it through our overstock of motor oil stacked 6 high 12 deep, sticks it through EVERY one what a mess

when i was 18 i threw a clipboard a my boss  sitting down at his desk frisbee style at 10 ft  out, just missing him , and told him to suck my dick and split

the owner called me that night and told me to come in the next day. I did, apologized to my boss and he said don't worry about it, I respect you now. Go figure

Been Ford a dozen times between 18-25. Everytime by my father. Longest before he took me back was 3 Months for nodding off high at a light in the work truck.

Always took me back but everytime he made me stand in front of everyone in the shop in the morning and apologize to everyone for having to pick up my slack..

But even though he kept bringing me back and gave me chance after chance he didn’t really pay favorites. Always brought everyone he fired back.

When I took over I fire Few apptsrentices and a guythere 10years.

Fired an apprentice who was 19 and called out 11 times in his first 90 days. Refused to give him another chance and my father didn’t agree. Hired him back and that’s what made me leave. Went to work for a union company for about 12 Months. But ended up on 2nd shift and hated it. Left that and went to my current company.

Father has asked me backs few dozen times. But can’t work with it for a guy who gives dope heads a dozen chances. (Me back I the day) :laugh