worst way u got fired or the time u almost got fired

sports j

I got fired several times.

I got caught in a gambling ring.

I got fired for calling off work from kB toys, when there was a blizzard, and another employee saw me in a bar later that night. I was 20 years old. The flaming manager fired me based on this info. He really was an older flame flammer. If he only knew I stole about 100 PlayStation games he probably would have fired me sooner.

I got fired from the us postal service, as a seasonal worker, before college, but I don’t want to elaborate on that one.

Let me think if there are more.

My first job ever, I was politely let go. My friend’s mom owned several McDonalds. I was 15 or 16 and her son and I would work. A month I’m they asked me to help with the truck. This is where they get supplies, food, etc. a bunch of us were fooling around, throwing boxes of shit at each other, creamers, etc. I pick up a box and some older man tells me not to throw it. I throw it at him, he steps aside, and the box busts open, as well as its contents, which were big on white/clear plastic containers full of pickle slices.