Attn X:

IAG

Had meeting with realtor yesterday. And was going to go look at the house again on Monday. But she called us yesterday after our meeting and said someone made an offer. Going to go look at two other houses on Wednesday.

As far as the bugs. No idea. Just waiting for these little fuckers to hatch. Lol.

Had meeting with realtor yesterday. And was going to go look at the house again on Monday. But she called us yesterday after our meeting and said someone made an offer. Going to go look at two other houses on Wednesday.

As far as the bugs. No idea. Just waiting for these little fuckers to hatch. Lol.

Already have an offer is the oldest ploy in the world

Look how long the house has been on the market

She wants you to make an offer so she can get her commission

First home time buyers

Gotta love them

261 Cosey Beach Ave,East Haven, CT 06512

3 beds 3 baths 1,152 sqft.

The bedrooms are going to be tiny in this house X.

This is true Hoff. But it's just the two of us. And it has beach rights. Meaning there's a beach across the street. Either way. It's worth a look.

Its definitely more modern. But it's also $80,000 more. And it's a little smaller than the apartment we have now. Our place is like 1490 sq ft now 2 stories. And double garage. But this house has a beach.

I was looking in the other dat, and saw some I liked better for much cheaper than the ones you were looking at. I will have to try to find one.

Yeah that is smaller than my townhome. It’s very nice but not worth that kind of money probably.

X

If you don’t mind answering......what do you do for a living? And what does your wife do?

You are universally thought of as a window licker on the forums so I have to think you work at a car wash for minimum wage and the wife works at a carnival blowing up balloons....

Please dear god don’t tell me after the two of you get this house that you will pro-create

Maybe Yanks will let you and the Mrs move in with him when he closes

X

If you don’t mind answering......what do you do for a living? And what does your wife do?

You are universally thought of as a window licker on the forums so I have to think you work at a car wash for minimum wage and the wife works at a carnival blowing up balloons....

Please dear god don’t tell me after the two of you get this house that you will pro-create

I work at Bio Med Devices. Assistant manager of the G.E and Draiger departments. Currently training with my boss to take over her position when she retires soon. My girl works for Zoetis.

And not having kids.