Greetings from Milwaukee!

Brock Landers

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s so comical when you pretend to have a clue. Ever notice I’ve never gotten the least bit annoyed at any name you’ve ever posted. That should tell you something, fucktard Homosexual human being . Don’t ya think. Make sense?

the guy is so smart he parlayed his college degree into a cab driving gig, leased car and bank owned section 8 duplex

Heading to the IRON HORSE HOTEL!

Grab some taco's and a couple margaritas at Conejitos across the street. The beans with cheese & chips and the hot sauce are worth making the trip, the food is cheap and served on paper plates. Was my go to place when hungover on the weekend as youngster.

Grab some taco's and a couple margaritas at Conejitos across the street. The beans with cheese & chips and the hot sauce are worth making the trip, the food is cheap and served on paper plates. Was my go to place when hungover on the weekend as youngster.

good god that might be the worst mexican place in milwaukee, i could've eaten there for free while conejito was alive and still wouldn't go near it

might be right up brock's alley though