Greetings from Milwaukee!

Brock Landers

good god that might be the worst mexican place in milwaukee, i could've eaten there for free while conejito was alive and still wouldn't go near it

might be right up brock's alley though

Hmm...the worst Mexican place in town, doubtful. It's not great but for a quick bite it's not as bad as you're making it out to be. One of busiest Mexican joints in town. I knew Jose for 30+ years

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice

my dad apparently did some legal work at a discount/free, so he told me i could eat there for free but i don't think i ever did... took advantage of my dad's stuff enough with free brewer tix and free admission to eagles club/rave anytime i wanted

There were a few attorneys I played with on the Conejitos softball team back in the day that claimed Jose stiffed them. They claimed they had a piece of the business and Jose was misappropriating funds and sending money back to Mexico to fund some whorehouses. Not sure if this true or just sour grapes.

There were a few attorneys I played with on the Conejitos softball team back in the day that claimed Jose stiffed them. They claimed they had a piece of the business and Jose was misappropriating funds and sending money back to Mexico to fund some whorehouses. Not sure if this true or just sour grapes.

maybe that's why he eventually used my dad for something?  ran out of mexican options?  my dad's office was near there on the south side

would've rather been offered free use of the mexican whorehouses  :laugh