The Trump Doctrine is ‘We’re America, Bitch.

cyberbabble

The media hated Reagan when he called the Soviet Union an Evil Empire.

The media hated Bush when he identified Iran, North Korea and Iraq as an Axis of Evil.

The media now hates Trump for treating Kim Jung Un respectfully.

The only thing constant is the media's hate for conservitives and Republicans. 

You can't have it both ways Softies...

Did you see the picture of Pelosi meeting with Assad, huge grin on her face, then she called obama's whimpy Iran deal a "masterpiece of diplomacy", now she said Trump acted disgracefully by meeting with a brutal dictator. :laugh

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it wasn't about adoption, it was about potentially getting dirt on Clinton(they said that all along), when they showed up and the russian bitch started talking about adoption, they left.

They were told maybe they could get some dirt on clinton, that's a good thing, not a thing wrong with listening, that's what campaigns do. No lie there. mueller isn't coming for anyone, apparently you missed the disclosures on more than one occasion that Trump is not a target?

No lie?

1. It was about adoption.

2. OK it wasn’t about adoption it was about getting dirt on Hillary from a foreign power.

3. OK it was about getting dirt on HRC from a foreign power but we never used it.

4. OK we never used it but that’s only because it wasn’t juicy enough.

See how this works Merlin?

More lies:

1. Mexico will pay for the wall.

2. We will never get rid of pre existing conditions.

3. I will reduce high prices the drug companies charge.

Fair enough.  Just seemed like your BP was starting to get up there.  I could feel it through the screen.  

Fair enough.  Just seemed like your BP was starting to get up there.  I could feel it through the screen.  

Did I hurt your feelings? 

Seems like you're getting upset over my posts.

No lie?

1. It was about adoption.

2. OK it wasn’t about adoption it was about getting dirt on Hillary from a foreign power.

3. OK it was about getting dirt on HRC from a foreign power but we never used it.

4. OK we never used it but that’s only because it wasn’t juicy enough.

See how this works Merlin?

More lies:

1. Mexico will pay for the wall.

2. We will never get rid of pre existing conditions.

3. I will reduce high prices the drug companies charge.

It's my understanding that the meeting was about getting supposed dirt on clinton, when the bitch started talking about adoption, Trump Jr got pissed(cause he's wasting his time) and quickly ended the meeting. Am i wrong?

I should have said Jesus freak.

Jesus freaks tend to lean right.

Oh, I definitely lean right.  But my political views have changed a lot since my youth.  

I would identify more with Libertarian views this day and age.  Personal freedom as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.  As little government as possible.  Only for what's needed for infrastructure, safety, national defense, etc. 

Hmmm, Israel has no personal agenda in the Middle East. But the next time your at the briefings, send me your notes, would make for some good reading.

You can find the whole thing on U-tube, the isrealis stole a whole warehouse full of documents, showing just how pathetic the Iran deal really was.

Oh, I definitely lean right.  But my political views have changed a lot since my youth.  

I would identify more with Libertarian views this day and age.  Personal freedom as long as it doesn't harm anyone else.  As little government as possible.  Only for what's needed for infrastructure, safety, national defense, etc. 

The truth comes out.

Because you lean right my posts in this thread upset you.

Maybe you should be the one to get outside for some fresh air.

I can feel your frustration through the screen.

I just took my dogs for a walk on the river. 

I'm perfectly fine right now.