Nadal is right about equal pay in Tennis...

KingRevolver

I don't get what this is even about though.  Women tennis players are like the best paid female athletes ever, by far.   Go play in the WNBA for 27k a year. 

it's about liberalism at its finest, force people to agree that unequal work should get equal pay

even though attendance/tv money/etc is far less for most women's sports, some of these nutsos actually think wnba players should make the same as nba players

it's about liberalism at its finest, force people to agree that unequal work should get equal pay

even though attendance/tv money/etc is far less for most women's sports, some of these nutsos actually think wnba players should make the same as nba players

Women have gotten the same in tennis though forever (guess this only the majors, but still).  And people actually go/watch that shit. 

It's not like the WNBA where even those 27k salaries are subsidized by the NBA

Women have gotten the same in tennis though forever (guess this only the majors, but still).  And people actually go/watch that shit. 

It's not like the WNBA where even those 27k salaries are subsidized by the NBA

that's because female tennis players are mostly cute whites that grunt like they're getting fucked

there was a time when anna kournikova would get better ratings and endorsements than anyone, and she was never that good of a player

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

I don't get what this is even about though.  Women tennis players are like the best paid female athletes ever, by far.   Go play in the WNBA for 27k a year. 

WOW, thats low

that's because female tennis players are mostly cute whites that grunt like they're getting fucked

there was a time when anna kournikova would get better ratings and endorsements than anyone, and she was never that good of a player

i used to tape womens tennis and jerk off to it when i was 15.   Martina Hingis was really hot at 16

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

lol good point

she was terrible actually

WOW, thats low

It's shit.  But, no one watches their games except Fezzik and Roxy.

I think top salary is only 100k.  Now, they have the season in the US summer which is the offseason in Europe, so the the top players play over there too, where i guess they can make high six figures or even a million the rest of the year.

How about this,  the minimum salary in MLS is 40k.   Hahahahaha.  

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

i used to tape womens tennis and jerk off to it when i was 15.   Martina Hingis was really hot at 16

lol lol lol, did the same on beach volleyball and fox sports gymnastics show that used to air at 6am lololololololol

one quick one before high school, take the edge off, Katherine 100% was the show called

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iOMMB2ppB0

Guest ConspiracyMuncher

It's shit.  But, no one watches their games except Fezzik and Roxy.

I think top salary is only 100k.  Now, they have the season in the US summer which is the offseason in Europe, so the the top players play over there too, where i guess they can make high six figures or even a million the rest of the year.

How about this,  the minimum salary in MLS is 40k.   Hahahahaha.  

lol lol lol... ok but 40k is what the guy that never plays makes, like the 4th keeper lol, and the kids fresh outta USL   :laugh

sounds like a good salary for bench warming  :hurray

women are much more enjoyable to watch, i would never buy a ticket to watch mens tennis, but i sure would enjoy court side seats for the women's tennis

If u r a horny guy then yes watch females and jerk off

Females are weak they can't even serve right like a Lil child scared can't even get the ball over the net weak shots playing like badminton wtf is this the only matches worth watching are the final 4