Having RAO's jarred pasta sauce this evening.....wife cringing

FISHHEAD

More posts before 7:30am than most have all day here.

More volume moneywise in bets made before 7:30 than most all day here.

Good chance in the box most of the morning today Blue, be alert for gawdsakes.

Whatever drugs you take in the morning I'd like some.

2 jobs here and i've spent more than i've made so far this year  :flag

maybe i shouldn't golf, disc golf, and go the movies every day

LOL, the amount of money I've spent on golf is pathetic, even more so when never managed to even shoot par for a lousy 9 hole round, let alone 18...……………..close on many occasion, never broke the barrier.

:gun

The online WGT tour is much more relaxing, LOL, and easier on the budget.

these sonsofbitches peavy and fisshead sure get up early for people with no job and no kids

I wake up around 4:30 every morning, not by choice mind you...

I've gotten used to it and don't fight it anymore and just roll with it.  Early morning is my favorite time of the day now, it's very peaceful and quiet.

I've gotten used to it and don't fight it anymore and just roll with it.  Early morning is my favorite time of the day now, it's very peaceful and quiet.

This^^

Sure like me, the opposite was completely different in your teens, it was a struggle to get up, sleep was awesome in those years.

that happens to me when i'm out west too, wake up at 5 am or so if i'm used to getting up at 7 am here... totally agree, that's a good time of day

Dread 8am coming...…….wife up clanging around the kitchen, TV comes on, dog restless, neighbors going to work, kids barking at each other going to the bus.

could be worse, i had to do the old sweat and swat yesterday at a course near a lake, i think the #1 positive thing about las vegas is no bugs... where i live there aren't really any trees or bugs but traveling around the midwest some places are just fucking awful

could be worse, i had to do the old sweat and swat yesterday at a course near a lake, i think the #1 positive thing about las vegas is no bugs... where i live there aren't really any trees or bugs but traveling around the midwest some places are just fucking awful

Yes, patio life here in Nevada if fantastic!!!!!

Few bugs, in any on a given evening, and little humidity.

The stars and moon feel in your lap also here in the desert.

Also, unlike Florida, no chance of the possibility of a gator or python sneaking around. :)