Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to believe this is the same guy.

Real drop off in social skills

There are a number of these old videos where he is articulate and reasonable. I have always said the same thing. It’s difficult to believe same person. I have to think there are touches of dementia. His father died of Alzheimer’s. People request a physical before taking the presidency...it should include a pet scan of the brain. I don’t understand why that is not done.

There are a number of these old videos where he is articulate and reasonable. I have always said the same thing. It’s difficult to believe same person. I have to think there are touches of dementia. His father died of Alzheimer’s. People request a physical before taking the presidency...it should include a pet scan of the brain. I don’t understand why that is not done.

You think Hillary is right in the head?

Guy was elected president. Media makes it seem like everyone in America hates him.

We are on the same wave lately House. . I was thinking about that exact same thing yesterday. Of course they will cry that the popular vote was for Clinton, but mostly the liberals are just louder, bullying many conservatives into being quiet because it is sometimes just easier than fighting against being labeled a racist, misogynist, as heartless etc.... this is why I was fairly certain that Trump would win. On Facebook, my liberal friends are seemingly of the majority, but they post more often and with greater emotion. Kind of funny that Mike lives in Minnesota. seems like every single person I know in Minnesota including family, are anti-Trump. Everyone I know in South Dakota and Colorado are pro-Trump. Of course if I lived in Minnesota and was pro-Trump, I would not be speaking out much either.

You think Hillary is right in the head?

Is that a statement or a question? You cannot deny that Trump presents much differently when he was younger, and it’s not just in terms of age.

Has nothing to do with Hillary at all. With people being elected at older ages, brain health is as were more important than physical health. Everyone should be tested/evaluated.

We are on the same wave lately House. . I was thinking about that exact same thing yesterday. Of course they will cry that the popular vote was for Clinton, but mostly the liberals are just louder, bullying many conservatives into being quiet because it is sometimes just easier than fighting against being labeled a racist, misogynist, as heartless etc.... this is why I was fairly certain that Trump would win. On Facebook, my liberal friends are seemingly of the majority, but they post more often and with greater emotion. Kind of funny that Mike lives in Minnesota. seems like every single person I know in Minnesota including family, are anti-Trump. Everyone I know in South Dakota and Colorado are pro-Trump. Of course if I lived in Minnesota and was pro-Trump, I would not be speaking out much either.

Most every voter in a city <150k was for trump.

Is that a statement or a question? You cannot deny that Trump presents much differently when he was younger, and it’s not just in terms of age.

Has nothing to do with Hillary at all. With people being elected at older ages, brain health is as were more important than physical health. Everyone should be tested/evaluated.

Most of the liberal elites are well into their 70s and above.

Clinton’s, Biden, and Sanders. Does a portion of Americans want one of those in office?

I know very few people that are anti- trump, quite the contrary, there isn't a  lot of political talk going on most places from what I've seen(since there's been no elections), but those that there are usually quite surprising, relatively young women saying he's great, etc.

My brother for example voted for obama and didn't vote for trump, he now says he likes him and will in fact vote for him largely because of the anti-trump media, he laughs at how phony it is.

That's what lefties dont get, people see through the nonsense, all the anti trump hysteria accomplishes nothing, in fact it will push people to Trump.

I know very few people that are anti- trump, quite the contrary, there isn't a  lot of political talk going on most places from what I've seen(since there's been no elections), but those that there are usually quite surprising, relatively young women saying he's great, etc.

My brother for example voted for obama and didn't vote for trump, he now says he likes him and will in fact vote for him largely because of the anti-trump media, he laughs at how phony it is.

That's what lefties dont get, people see through the nonsense, all the anti trump hysteria accomplishes nothing, in fact it will push people to Trump.

Interesting, I went to college in Minnesota and literally every person I know from school is anti-Trump. Or if there are any supporters, they aren’t speaking, which would make sense.... I think it’s different IRL than on the Internet also in terms of support levels. Very different.

On a pseudo related note, one of my brothers visiting the other in Edina last week, and reiterated what a great city Minneapolis is. Encouraged me to make a move there instead of Denver.

Trump does present differently, he no longer censors himself, why should he? He was elected president by being the opposite of traditional politicians.

How do you feel about the latest unhinged meltdowns by the media/left? Nazi this, racist that, anyone and everyone who voted for, or supports Trump is an evil nazi that wants to kill children, calling for trumps kid and melania to be raped, etc. Do you think that's gonna help their case?

Dont you see what's happening? They've been trashing him for over 2 yrs now and accomplished nothing, they know it's not working. Being stupid liberals they dont examine the situation and say "hmmm, maybe this isn't the way  to do it", instead they conclude they haven't been harsh enough and crank up the vitriol.

It hasn't worked and it never will, the press has lost any trust they once had, it's over for them. Barring an economic collapse, Trump will win reelection easily.

Interesting, I went to college in Minnesota and literally every person I know from school is anti-Trump. Or if there are any supporters, they aren’t speaking, which would make sense.... I think it’s different IRL than on the Internet also in terms of support levels. Very different.

On a pseudo related note, one of my brothers visiting the other in Edina last week, and reiterated what a great city Minneapolis is. Encouraged me to make a move there instead of Denver.

Edina is not minneapolis, Minnesota is a great place, Minneapolis is not, if you're in sioux city(or sioux falls), I'm sure that's just as nice as here.

Edina is not minneapolis, Minnesota is a great place, Minneapolis is not, if you're in sioux city(or sioux falls), I'm sure that's just as nice as here.

Um, I know. Edina is a suburb of Minneapolis though. I guess I don’t understand your point. I’m in SF now...the reason I would move to Minneapolis would be to be closer to friends and family.

Um, I know. Edina is a suburb of Minneapolis though. I guess I don’t understand your point. I’m in SF now...the reason I would move to Minneapolis would be to be closer to friends and family.

The point is, dont move to Minneapolis, move to a suburb. Mpls is a place to visit for events or perhaps entertainment, not to live.