Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

No, no,  no, last year after the weinstein revelations, etc, it was a hot topic, and like all hot topics, it generated a blip of interest, that doesn't prove anything except the transitory nature of fame.

It's now 6, 9 months, a year later, no one gives a shit anymore. And when trump blathers a comment about it, while mocking a woman very deserving of mockery, causing the medias ears to prick up..."ooh, did you hear what trump said about mee too", that indicates nothing more than the usual trump derangement syndrome.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, no, last year after the weinstein revelations, etc, it was a hot topic, and like all hot topics, it generated a blip of interest, that doesn't prove anything except the transitory nature of fame.

It's now 6, 9 months, a year later, no one gives a shit anymore. And when trump blathers a comment about it, while mocking a woman very deserving of mockery, causing the medias ears to prick up..."ooh, did you hear what trump said about mee too", that indicates nothing more than the usual trump derangement syndrome.

I know people have long pretty much forgotten about Weinstein, but the #metoo movement is more far-reaching then I think you know. In any case, he’s going to take some Warrented heat for that.

Get it? Warrented? I slay me.

I know people have long pretty much forgotten about Weinstein, but the #metoo movement is more far-reaching then I think you know. In any case, he’s going to take some Warrented heat for that.

Get it? Warrented? I slay me.

Fine, but i wouldn't say there's' even a whiff of heat, the media fancies itself as bringers of "heat", they criticize someone and then conclude "oh boy, we're bringing the heat", all that is is delusion and vanity. Remember when trump was facing "heat" because of the Stephen Paddock stuff, or melanias choice of clothes, it's all nonsense.

The media blew it, they're like the boy who cried wolf, NO ONE listens to them anymore, there is no more Trump outrage, it's a wonderful thing to watch.

https://youtu.be/Jra1JhsdBAI

I really hope he just doesn’t understand with the #MeToMovement is about. This whole two minutes was pretty cringeworthy.

(That’s what she said!)

He says 'stupid stuff' that folks can relate to since we all make dumb jokes about this, that or whatever. 

What that does is make him come off as 'more relatable' and thus, allow his other, broader messages to be more accepted. 

He's already showing that he's willing to 'go there' on acting this way and knows how to do it with perfection. Sometimes I find stuff cringeworthy and even may miss Obama's class and decorum, but since I have a good idea of what Trump is up to with his tricks and such, I don't have as much disdain for it as I would normally have.

But he gets himself in trouble when he does just react in the moment and say stuff like he did about McCain in response to a question and then when he mocked that reporter. I do believe he tried lying his way out of those instances when he was clearly just being an asshole. 

He says 'stupid stuff' that folks can relate to since we all make dumb jokes about this, that or whatever. 

What that does is make him come off as 'more relatable' and thus, allow his other, broader messages to be more accepted. 

He's already showing that he's willing to 'go there' on acting this way and knows how to do it with perfection. Sometimes I find stuff cringeworthy and even may miss Obama's class and decorum, but since I have a good idea of what Trump is up to with his tricks and such, I don't have as much disdain for it as I would normally have.

But he gets himself in trouble when he does just react in the moment and say stuff like he did about McCain in response to a question and then when he mocked that reporter. I do believe he tried lying his way out of those instances when he was clearly just being an asshole. 

Yea, trumps an asshole, how about Mccain, he's a royal asshole, the only reason he voted against the obamacare repeal was to screw trump over. That shows his true colors, allowing his personal animus to influence a vote on a subject that important to the nation.

Yea, trumps an asshole, how about Mccain, he's a royal asshole, the only reason he voted against the obamacare repeal was to screw trump over. That shows his true colors, allowing his personal animus to influence a vote on a subject that important to the nation.

how about trump lying about obama not being from here shows his true colors in the middle of that obama killed bin laden, kadafie, sanctioned russia for basically invading another country

For anyone who bought the Trump kool-aid of him not being a warmonger like his predecessors President Cheney and Obama...

https://www.vox.com/2018/7/6/17536908/trump-venezuela-invade-military

Also on track to outpace both Cheney and Obama in dropping children killing bombs...

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/08/09/donald-trump-is-dropping-bombs-at-unprecedented-levels/

Even Balco/mikeman should be able to find a lil humor in that. 

Didn't the media/left melt down one time when obama was portrayed as a monkey somewhere, might have been a protest or perhaps overseas? I remember the shock and outrage.

But as far as the balloon goes, I dont care, the only thing I so care about is that Trump bitch slap the brits when he is there, for instance, they are apparently violently opposed to trump meeting Nigal Farage, therefore that's exactly what he should do.

Didn't the media/left melt down one time when obama was portrayed as a monkey somewhere, might have been a protest or perhaps overseas? I remember the shock and outrage.

Fair point. 

But even Candace Owens says that the Trumps laugh at stuff about them that is silly. This is more silly than anything.

when talking about greatest president my measuring stick is could this president lead in any era lets say he was president during 40s,80s,2001,2008. hitler would b called a great man and americans would b speaking german. 80s cold war with russia we know how fond he is with them afghanastan would b soviet union and empire expanded. 2001 we would have lost more soldiers due to his rants on how we are getting taking advantage of our allies would u same reasoning not to send there troops to afghanastan. 2008 financial meltdown he says he likes downturns because he can buy cheap real estate wouldnt have any ideas on how to jumpstart auto industry wouldnt b saved by all measurements he wouldnt be in the top 10 let alone the best.

when talking about greatest president my measuring stick is could this president lead in any era lets say he was president during 40s,80s,2001,2008. hitler would b called a great man and americans would b speaking german. 80s cold war with russia we know how fond he is with them afghanastan would b soviet union and empire expanded. 2001 we would have lost more soldiers due to his rants on how we are getting taking advantage of our allies would u same reasoning not to send there troops to afghanastan. 2008 financial meltdown he says he likes downturns because he can buy cheap real estate wouldnt have any ideas on how to jumpstart auto industry wouldnt b saved by all measurements he wouldnt be in the top 10 let alone the best.

Good Lord

Trump readies another 200 billion in tariffs against China, something they cannot reciprocate(because they dont import $200 billion in stuff from us), and he's just getting started. Trump wins again, and when this finally blows over and we have   much better, and fairer trade agreements, everyone will win.

Trump readies another 200 billion in tariffs against China, something they cannot reciprocate(because they dont import $200 billion in stuff from us), and he's just getting started. Trump wins again, and when this finally blows over and we have   much better, and fairer trade agreements, everyone will win.

:bulb 

Trump readies another 200 billion in tariffs against China, something they cannot reciprocate(because they dont import $200 billion in stuff from us), and he's just getting started. Trump wins again, and when this finally blows over and we have much better, and fairer trade agreements, everyone will win.

China owns us treasuries and can manipulate and does there currency so we are paying more get off fauxnews and get a clue.

everyone in usa now pays more for goods and this is more winning?

must be sad that you have nothing better to do than suck this losers cok day after day

Trump fucked up meeting Kim Jong Un

He got played. Big mistake.

I like the fact that Don is loosey goosey. But in this situation it completely backfired

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/11/politics/pompeo-north-korea-intl/index.html

Trump does stuff in phases, though. 

The meeting was the first wave in more plays to come. 

I agree that it's not looking too good right now, though, and perhaps he should've had ore pre-conditions before ever meeting. 

I do think Trump talking about China exerting pressure on NK was his way of signaling that he's caught wind of their potential communications. But either way, I think he figured that if he did meet and made an 'honest effort' to broker peace, then he'd be in greater position to act if things went sour. 

So.....just try thinking 3 steps ahead. 

I expect Trump will go over the top with hearty handshakes and praise for good old Putin, it'll drive the libs wild of course, should make for good and satisfying viewing.

I'm kind of worried by the guy on MSNBC who keeps trying to make the claim that Trump may have been an asset going back to his 1987 Moscow trip. 

Normally I brush off the overly dramatic lib stuff as them being as they are, but there were some valid/interesting points being made. 

I think that in Trump's mind, he used them as he does everyone else but they may think differently. 

I'm kind of worried by the guy on MSNBC who keeps trying to make the claim that Trump may have been an asset going back to his 1987 Moscow trip. 

Normally I brush off the overly dramatic lib stuff as them being as they are, but there were some valid/interesting points being made. 

I think that in Trump's mind, he used them as he does everyone else but they may think differently. 

I pray to god he kisses Putin on the lips, perhaps a pic of them both riding horses shirtless, lol.

I pray to god he kisses Putin on the lips, perhaps a pic of them both riding horses shirtless, lol.

Oh man........ Not a good visual!!

But I do think Trump is aware of how it makes the libs react when he talks nice about Putin, so should expect him to do more of the same. 

Schumer doesn't even want the President to meet alone with him! Like wtf, we shouldn't even have a Presidency if that's the case.