Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man........ Not a good visual!!

But I do think Trump is aware of how it makes the libs react when he talks nice about Putin, so should expect him to do more of the same. 

Schumer doesn't even want the President to meet alone with him! Like wtf, we shouldn't even have a Presidency if that's the case.

It's gonna be good, trump has been basically trolling them for a year and a half now and they're too dumb to catch on.

I know people have long pretty much forgotten about Weinstein, but the #metoo movement is more far-reaching then I think you know. In any case, he’s going to take some Warrented heat for that.

Get it? Warrented? I slay me.

since we are making funnies.

My generation (ours I believe) recognizes the # as pound, not hash tag.  So you have a bunch of people that are victims of sexual assault going around saying they are members of the "pound me too" movement.   :hurray

Was reading a theory that Manafort was tied to Tony Podesta's group and that's why he's being kept in Solitary confinement.

And how Dem lobbyists have great history with Russia.

Likely propaganda bs, but was interesting nonetheless.

likely lol... no, it's 100% a made up story and you felt the need to post about it and spread more fake news in the guise of "educating yourself on all sides." in reality, you're just a dope. #nointegrity

paul manafort is in solitary because he was on house arrest and then was accused of witness tampering... so now he's not allowed to interact with anyone. pretty simple.

What are you, stupid? He's in solitary to protect him from the other inmates, he still has plenty of contact with his lawyers, family, and anyone else he wants to.

What are you, stupid? He's in solitary to protect him from the other inmates, he still has plenty of contact with his lawyers, family, and anyone else he wants to.

yes, he's being kept away from everyone. family and lawyers isn't the problem. he was on house arrest, violated the terms, and cannot be kept in regular jail cells given his status. not sure what you missed there. they don't want him talking to anyone else without supervision. 

tjd and dumdumintegrity are citing erroneous stories; which began with the push by fox that he was put there to break him mentally by cutting him off completely from the world blah blah. in reality, the guy has his personal computer with him, a phone, a shower and a work area.

one retard watches cnn or msnbc, or reads the wash post and thinks he has it all figured out

the other retard watches fox news or reads ny post and thinks he has it all figured out

:mutley

Who does the first one?

I certainly dont watch cable news and I typically only read Reuters for news.

yes, he's being kept away from everyone. family and lawyers isn't the problem. he was on house arrest, violated the terms, and cannot be kept in regular jail cells given his status. not sure what you missed there. they don't want him talking to anyone else without supervision. 

tjd and dumdumintegrity are citing erroneous stories; which began with the push by fox that he was put there to break him mentally by cutting him off completely from the world blah blah. in reality, the guy has his personal computer with him, a phone, a shower and a work area.

Solitary refers to him being alone in his cell and not interacting with other inmates, he's not being punished for anything, he might have violated the terms of his house arrest, but that has zero to do with his current conditions. If they wanted to fuck with him, they would revoke his solitary.