Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

Deep state is a GOP talking point nothing more.

Here are some things Republican leaders are saying today about Russia:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell: "The Russians are not our friends and I entirely agree with the assessment of our intelligance community."

House Foreign Affairs Committee Chair Ed Royce: “I disagree with the president’s comments. There is simply no comparing the actions of the United States and Vladimir Putin."

Rep. Will Hurd (R-Texas): "I never would have thought that the US President would become one of the ones getting played by old KGB hands."

Fox Business host Neil Cavuto: "[D]isgusting. I’m sorry it's the way I feel. It's not a right or left thing, it’s just wrong."

Dan Coats, Current Director of National Intelligence (former Rep. Senator; former Ambassador to Germany : "We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy..."

Sen. Jeff Flake: I never thought I would see the day when our American President would stand on the stage with the Russian President and place blame on the United States for Russian aggression. This is shameful.

Sen. John McCain: "[O]ne of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory."

House Speaker Paul Ryan: "The president must appreciate that Russia is not our ally. There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia..."

They dont want to admit the truth, certainly not when they're part of the problem, that's what makes Trump so great, he isn't afraid to say what needs to be said.

It's a simple fact that the intelligence agencies were politicized under the obama administration(and likely always have been to some extent), the whole fisa warrant stuff/fusion research, etc, episodes prove this.. To imagine that last year they were untrustworthy, but now they are completely honest is ridiculous.

It's possible they tell the truth to the president in private, it's a guarantee they dont in public.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like Trump is just in a hurry to get the Mueller probe over with that he's neglecting to question everything/hold Putin to account. 

Even if the most serious thing that they did was phish Podesta email until they could hack it, it's still an act that should not be tolerated. 

Tolerated? there's nothing we can do about it, just as there's nothing other countries can do about our meddling.

It's not at all unusual for adversaries to do all sorts of nasty stuff to each other, that's simply the way the world is, the phony outrage on display this last year or so just shows we're a nation of silly ninnies.

Putin was interviewed tonight by cris wallace, it was very good, Putin made a great point when he mocked the idea of trump insulting him face to face, he said "there is no point for trump to fly across the world ,meet face to face with other world leaders, if all they're going to do is insult one another" . That seems like common sense, but in the new deranged america, the media and partisan political hacks demand it, it's pure insanity.

Hey, if we're the most powerful nation, why are we letting folks fuck with us? I mean....that is part of why Trump ascended--because he portrayed the part of a guy who wouldn't let himself get pushed around. 

So my point stands. 

Now....I do see some of the bigger picture elements that you speak about, but you also have to admit that he's being a bit too defensive/protective for some reason. Maybe there isn't full-scale collusion or anything of the sort, but when the evidence shows that folks were caught playing dirty, why act as if that's all still up in the air?

Trump can both 'own the libs' and still seek to hold people to account. Obama acted before he left office and yet Trump will not act now that were these indictments and instead blame Obama? He can't keep playing that card. 

He's the man now......and needs to act like it. 

Tegs you realize Merlin is a troll, correct ?

No matter what you say or logical argument you lay out , Merlin will suck off trump bc he makes the liberals angry and that’s apparently what is best for America.

Yeah...I get it. 

Still like to see him firmly explain his positions. 

Now...there were reasons to support Trump/Reps before today and still are after today, but........Trump sorta comes off as both cucking to Putin, and also not being politically savvy enough to handle the issue and pivot---sorta how Putin did in the Wallace interview. 

We elected Trump to be "God-Emperor,' and he's supposed to be alpha af!

Hey, if we're the most powerful nation, why are we letting folks fuck with us? I mean....that is part of why Trump ascended--because he portrayed the part of a guy who wouldn't let himself get pushed around. 

So my point stands. 

Now....I do see some of the bigger picture elements that you speak about, but you also have to admit that he's being a bit too defensive/protective for some reason. Maybe there isn't full-scale collusion or anything of the sort, but when the evidence shows that folks were caught playing dirty, why act as if that's all still up in the air?

Trump can both 'own the libs' and still seek to hold people to account. Obama acted before he left office and yet Trump will not act now that were these indictments and instead blame Obama? He can't keep playing that card. 

He's the man now......and needs to act like it. 

Men dont whine about nonsense, whatever russia did in 2016 was something we could not and cannot stop. In the last few years we(the international community) have kicked russia out of the G-7, imposed sanctions upon sanctions, expelled more and more diplomats, closed various russian consulates...and we have accomplished almost nothing.

If after Putin denied everything, Trump had pointed to him and said "yes you did, you know you did, you better not do it again, you bad man", that would have been laughably weak(do you recall obama did that - he actually said he talked to putin and told him to knock it off). Men dont do that.

You seem to have at least some sense, surely you realize that what the media/liberals/democrats want Trump to do, is the exact opposite of what he should do. They dont have the best interests of the country at heart.

Why everyone mad that Trump takes Putin word over the same agencies who ignored and missed Intel that allowed 9/11 to happen?

Trump of all people knows they're corrupt, they spied on him for christ sakes, and he's also exactly right about the supposed hacking, if our intelligence services didn't even bother to ask for, and demand the hacked servers(the most basic of forensic tools), why should we believe them about anything?

since we are making funnies.

My generation (ours I believe) recognizes the # as pound, not hash tag.  So you have a bunch of people that are victims of sexual assault going around saying they are members of the "pound me too" movement.   :hurray

Hahahaha. Oh man....you’re right!

BREAKING:

Moscow makes bid to host 2020 GOP National Convention.

This is funny hahaha. 

But Merlin/mikeman/Trumpman/whatever, 

I have mostly agreed and/or understood you on Trump related issues and while no one is advocating for him to have picked a fight there, he could have at least expressed concerns and stated that he wanted to follow up on everything, etc. 

Sure, he gets points for not faking anything but that also makes him look like a lost political actor. And maybe he isn't up to anything nefarious but he comes off as a political amateur sometimes and was clearly overmatched by Putin--who knows how to conduct himself and command the conversation/situation. I had wanted Trump to be more commanding a bit and while diplomatic, at least express concerns and declare he was going to follow up on the issue. It would've been childish to go there and pick a fight, sure, but he did come off as cucking a bit. 

This is funny hahaha. 

But Merlin/mikeman/Trumpman/whatever, 

I have mostly agreed and/or understood you on Trump related issues and while no one is advocating for him to have picked a fight there, he could have at least expressed concerns and stated that he wanted to follow up on everything, etc. 

Sure, he gets points for not faking anything but that also makes him look like a lost political actor. And maybe he isn't up to anything nefarious but he comes off as a political amateur sometimes and was clearly overmatched by Putin--who knows how to conduct himself and command the conversation/situation. I had wanted Trump to be more commanding a bit and while diplomatic, at least express concerns and declare he was going to follow up on the issue. It would've been childish to go there and pick a fight, sure, but he did come off as cucking a bit. 

Trump backtracking is a big mistake for sure, all he has to do is say to his critics, "when you get elected president, you can poke other world leaders in the chest, even spit in their face, but I'm the president now and I'll do it my way". By the way, what do you think of the lunatic congresspeople comparing a press conference to Pearl Harbor? :laugh

One of trumps finest traits is that he gets pretty much all of his foes to say really stupid things.