Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

Capitalism is a mental disorder.

The celebration of selfishness, greed and an unlevel playing field.

Self sacrifice for the common good > capitalism.

Capitalism is not a mental disorder. It is a failed overlay on the free enterprise system.

It is characterised by selfishness, greed, and an unlevel playing field. Not a celebration.

Self sacrifice? I get your drift, but I think the real thing is that whatever you do, you intend and hope that others benefit as well.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A perfect example of the deranged left, where thought is called for, all there is is blind hatred.

How do you clowns like the media complaining about the way Trump talks about them...after bashing him non stop for 2+ years? Aint that a shame. :lol

Mike, take the cock ring off, put the chicken down, pull your pants up, and go for a walk in the woods.

A perfect example of the deranged left, where thought is called for, all there is is blind hatred.

How do you clowns like the media complaining about the way Trump talks about them...after bashing him non stop for 2+ years? Aint that a shame. :lol

not deranged, just know a asshole when i see one, count yourself included

i see Trumps back up to 50% popularity, what happened? i thought it was the end of the world when he didn't punch Putin in the face, or perhaps it's the end of the world that he continues to run down the press, or maybe it's him calling for sessions to fire Mueller...but what the fuck, why isn't he sinking like a stone? :scratch

let's see where his shit popularity is when Iran closes Hormuz, gas is $15/gal. and what ever armada we send to reopen it is sunk and resting on the bottom of the straight.

180802092539-01-iran-navy-exercise-file-

let's see where his shit popularity is when Iran closes Hormuz, gas is $15/gal. and what ever armada we send to reopen it is sunk and resting on the bottom of the straight.

i filled up today for $2.74, what happened to them sky high gas prices they whined about in the spring, did they LIE to everyone?

The more the media cry's foul, declares the sky is falling, the more popular he gets. Aint it great!

2 weeks ago the media was screaming "TREASON", now Trumps getting more popular by the day...it's almost like people dont trust the media? :bulb

Sometimes it seems as if Libs cheer for that kind of stuff in a perverse way. 

Not saying that's exactly what you are doing.....but in trying to showcase some worst case scenarios, the communication comes off as an almost hoping for it type deal. 

Someone help me out cause i dont watch fake news anymore, do they still talk about Stormy, hows that working out? I imagine if they keep pushing that story, it'll really hurt Trump, huh?

And how about that gun stuff, do they still have that little Non heterosexual person named Hogg on? he was gonna rally an army of people to change the world wasn't he? I imagine that's really picking up steam. :laugh

Sleepy the Non heterosexual person post is disgusting and almost treasonous

Doesn’t matter that what he posted is a lil fuckin’ bitch Iranian dingy that the US Navy/Air Force/Marines/Whatever would blow out of the water in less than 1 second...he’s glorifying his fantasy of some out of control Muslim nation that openly supports terror networks blowing up the US simply because he is still humiliated Trump beat sleepy’s candidate that Crooked Hillary

-Sports

how about trump lying about obama not being from here shows his true colors in the middle of that obama killed bin laden, kadafie, sanctioned russia for basically invading another country

Obama is clearly not born here. He can international student loans.

The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden as he watch from a screen. They had to drag him off the golf course at the time and at first he resisted.

Someone help me out cause i dont watch fake news anymore, do they still talk about Stormy, hows that working out? I imagine if they keep pushing that story, it'll really hurt Trump, huh?

And how about that gun stuff, do they still have that little Non heterosexual person named Hogg on? he was gonna rally an army of people to change the world wasn't he? I imagine that's really picking up steam. :laugh

Didn’t Stormy recently get arrested?

Doesn’t matter that what he posted is a lil fuckin’ bitch Iranian dingy that the US Navy/Air Force/Marines/Whatever would blow out of the water in less than 1 second...he’s glorifying his fantasy of some out of control Muslim nation that openly supports terror networks blowing up the US simply because he is still humiliated Trump beat sleepy’s candidate that Crooked Hillary

-Sports

That's just sleepy's pathetic attempt at trolling, he's not very good at it. i dont buy his act, there are no rich, white men  in their 50's, in Mn that are democrats.

-Sports

I root for Iran pal.

And no the USA would not kick ass. They would take another beating like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Trump is a puzzy and crybaby. All talk and no action. The prikk should stick to attacking tiny nations like Syria with the help of the Homosexual human being coalition than trying to start shit with the big boys that would fukk his ass up bad.

Obama is clearly not born here. He can international student loans.

The Navy Seals killed Bin Laden as he watch from a screen. They had to drag him off the golf course at the time and at first he resisted.

How dumb do u sound? Your buddy trump even had to admit he was born in the country. So your saying he launched this big plan to run for president knowing he wasnt born here risking deportation? Yea an illegal wants to fly under the radar by running for senator then president who would notice right?

How dumb do u sound? Your buddy trump even had to admit he was born in the country. So your saying he launched this big plan to run for president knowing he wasnt born here risking deportation? Yea an illegal wants to fly under the radar by running for senator then president who would notice right?

Snowflakes are unhinged everywhere.