Welcome to The Gambling Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
712 replies to this topic

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 6798 posts

trump 5-0 in last nights elections, yesterday a sitting governor in kansas(who's doing a decent job), lost to his opponent in the republican primary because he wasn't perceived as being pro-trump enough(even though he really was). Trump has almost unlimited power right now, it's time to start wielding it.

sports j

sports j

• JFC
  • 4094 posts

trump 5-0 in last nights elections, yesterday a sitting governor in kansas(who's doing a decent job), lost to his opponent in the republican primary because he wasn't perceived as being pro-trump enough(even though he really was). Trump has almost unlimited power right now, it's time to start wielding it.

The jerry mandering has unlimited power.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

2018 IAG Tournament of Cappers Champion

• Members
  • 4923 posts

Damn. Didn't realize that. 

Wasn't following too closely, either, but saw him mocked some for talking about a "Red Wave," yet Libs have been hyping a Blue Wave for months. 

Funny that when he does it with his party's color, it gets mocked. 

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 6798 posts

Damn. Didn't realize that. 

Wasn't following too closely, either, but saw him mocked some for talking about a "Red Wave," yet Libs have been hyping a Blue Wave for months. 

Funny that when he does it with his party's color, it gets mocked. 

There's 3 or 4 new polls out this week that have the generic vote at even, dem +2, +3, and +4. the blue wave is gone. Keep in mind the republicans dont need to even be even to retain their seats, since so many dem(black) districts vote 95% dem, which skews the numbers. Everything the fake media said after tuesdays elections was the usual BS.

zzmocashzz

zzmocashzz

• Members
  • 6679 posts

f-not-my-president-trump-2020-20-years-f

Balco

Balco

"The most important 6 inches on the battlefield is between

• Members
  • 20097 posts

USA Space Force is happening boys...

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4923 posts

USA Space Force is happening boys...

It's Ronald Reagan's Star Wars all over again!

"Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration." -NM

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 6798 posts

It's Ronald Reagan's Star Wars all over again!

It seems like a prudent measure considering the times.

Machiavelli

Machiavelli

• Members
  • 4923 posts

It seems like a prudent measure considering the times.

But......is it viable? 

Will they be able to intercept missiles and such?

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 6798 posts

But......is it viable? 

Will they be able to intercept missiles and such?

Is that the goal? I think it's more anti-satelilte and to counter anti-satellite attacks. I did hear that Trump has said we will dominate space and has selected the motto..."resistance is futile"................................not really. :lol

Balco

Balco

"The most important 6 inches on the battlefield is between

• Members
  • 20097 posts
Trump is on pace to create 25 million jobs over the next 10 years.

rdalert447

rdalert447

Rockstar

• Members
  • 3081 posts
Looks like another great day for Mr. President

mikeman

mikeman

• Members
  • 6798 posts

Looks like another great day for Mr. President

Yup, it's hard to believe he can get better, but he does. I liked Reagan, I even liked Bush, but they very seldom made me happy based on their day to day actions, Trump makes me happy almost every day, he gives genuine pleasure to a large segment of america almost every day, it's amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users