Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

In the age of Trump, perpetual wars will end, the middle east is no longer critical to our economy as we become by far the worlds largest oil producer in history.

By the way, I would love to see a light rail line from the LV airport to downtown(and the strip), that would make sense because of the great need and ridership it would get. Wheras most other mass transit projects are a boondoggles, with billions wasted in construction and perpetual operating losses. It's reasonable to assume that a vegas light rail line could operate at a profit(which makes it viable).

You are not paying attention to anything going on. The guy has been suckered twice already and is increasing operations and working on two more wars now.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bull fukkin shit

obama took a shit economy and turned it around

trump cut taxes for corporation and let them all pollute the world

of course there will be more jobs and market will go up

lol at tax cuts

those are for the 1%

any middle class worker is still getting fukked with 36% fed taxes

yet you mother fukkers think he created another garden of eden

when in all reality its the same shit show only worse now

that's not true

for married people, on taxable income up to 80k they are only paying 10% and then 12%... after that it's 22%/24% up to 315k

and if it's a family of 4 with 2 kids, on 80k of TAXABLE INCOME (105k gross income) their federal taxes after the child credit will be a total of about 5k

so 5k of federal taxes on 105k, that's not 36% that's not even 5%

but mike, cnn and nbc both say the tax cuts only benefit the rich, and actually raise taxes on the middle class :scratch

for those people making around 100k, the difference between 2017 taxes and 2018 taxes is about 4k in their favor... paying about half of what they were!

people with huge real estate taxes and/or huge state income taxes (people making 300k+) are the only ones i could see being hurt by the new tax laws... and even then they will almost certainly be better off with the lower brackets

In the age of Trump, perpetual wars will end, the middle east is no longer critical to our economy as we become by far the worlds largest oil producer in history.

By the way, I would love to see a light rail line from the LV airport to downtown(and the strip), that would make sense because of the great need and ridership it would get. Wheras most other mass transit projects are a boondoggles, with billions wasted in construction and perpetual operating losses. It's reasonable to assume that a vegas light rail line could operate at a profit(which makes it viable).

I hope you are right but tearing up one agreement with lots of checks and balances claiming it isn't hard-line enough while making hand shake agreements with one of the world's leading human rights abusers with a long history of broken promises makes it kindof hard to envision long-term stability.  Of course talking is always better than dropping bombs so I guess we will see.

I used Denver's light rail system extensively in the past and it is amazing. If Vegas would have finished their monorail to nowhere (connecting the airport to downtown and both sides of the strip) I think it would have been a success.  Vegas' public transportation is actually okay (if you don't care about time you can pretty much go anywhere in the Valley on it) so hopefully they keep making moves to improve the efficiency and increase ridership.

Trump Foundation is done

The lawsuit alleges that the Trump Foundation board “existed in name only,” abjectly failing to fulfill it responsibilities to oversee the charity. The board hadn’t met since 1999 — nearly two decades ago. This is even more bizarre because Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric Trump all allegedly joined the board in 2006, according to the lawsuit.

In another instance, Allen Weisselberg, a Trump Organization employee and the person listed as the treasurer of the Trump Foundation, was unaware he was even a member of the board when an investigator questioned him,

In January 2016 — right before the Iowa caucus — Trump threw a fundraiser for veterans instead of attending an upcoming primary debate. The Iowa fundraiser raised $5.6 million, with about $2.8 million going directly to the Donald Trump Foundation. (The rest went to directly from donors to veterans’ groups and bypassed the Foundation.)

But it was Trump campaign staff that directed the $2.8 million that went to the foundation. Emails and other evidence showed Lewandowski dictating the timing and amount of donations to various groups ahead of the Iowa caucus and at other points during the campaign, with the goal of promoting Trump and his candidacy.

The Trump Foundation also mixed political and the foundation in September 2013, when it contributed $25,000 to a political group “Justice for All” supporting the reelection of Florida’s attorney general, Pam Bondi.

The foundation said on its 2013 tax forms that it did not contribute to a political organization or campaign, according to the lawsuit. But it did something a little strange:

Instead, it listed a $25,000 contribution to a Kansas-based Section 501©(3) organization with a similar name, Justice for All. Contrary to this disclosure, the Foundation never made a contribution to the Kansas-based Justice for All.

When Cohen flips it's over for Trump.

The right wing dumbfucks here think he's getting re-elected. Ha Ha Ha

Donnie is going down!!!

Yep. Not blinded or biased at all. You can almost feel the giddiness and hope thru the screen. I hope if it happens its all you expected it to be and your life drastically gets better.

Yep. Not blinded or biased at all. You can almost feel the giddiness and hope thru the screen. I hope if it happens its all you expected it to be and your life drastically gets better.

The truth will come out.

That's all I want Asswipe.

Did I hurt your feelings Downsouth?